Video Evidence of aggressive/dangerous driving | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Video Evidence of aggressive/dangerous driving

No Opinion can be wrong as per its own definition, and this is not my opinion, this is a Fact!

o·pin·ion

• a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Also

• o·pin·ion

[uh-pin-yuh
    thinsp.png
    thinsp.png
    n
    ] Show IPA

noun1.a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.

2.a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/opinion

This is logical fallacy. An opinion can, in fact, be wrong. You can have the opinion that the sky is yellow and that the moon is made of green cheese. Those opinions would be wrong.

This is logical fallacy. An opinion can, in fact, be wrong. You can have the opinion that the sky is yellow and that the moon is made of green cheese. Those opinions would be wrong.

Rob is quite correct as usual. You can hold an opinion that is directly at odds with observable reality. Example the moon landings were faked.

Someone once had the opinion that the Earth was not the center of the universe, everyone thought his opinion was wrong, guess what happened.

You would argue that the sky is blue and not yellow since that is what you see, when in reality it isn't blue neither.

So my point is:

"It is subjective, its all about perception. For every opinion you believe is right, it is probably wrong for someone else" - no one knows so that is why they are opinions and not judgments or factual statements.

But I am sure you will also have your opinion about this post.

and
Two50noob , get your nose out of Rob's *** - this is my opinion

Edit: This thread just makes my point about not going on rides where idiots have cameras to record the ride, anyone's perception of Illegal can be subject to interpretation and sent to police by attention needy people

Last edited:

and

Sorry i agree with what he's sayingHe is specifically pointing out a type of evidence fallacy you might also be falling for the idea of requiring absolute knowledge. Almost like a soft solispsism

Last edited:
I'd also like to know. Looks like you have some kind of self-leveling setup too. What's the mount?

Ye, and the speed in top corner, pretty cool.

MR Bike Cop, I will like to report the driver taking this video, he was doing 67km an hr on the off ramp - also at second 37 he crossed two lanes at the same time, doesn't that fall under unsafe lane change? - please use video as evidence. Please go ahead and waste your time with this report instead of being on the road enforcing proper lane discipline which would help traffic flow and the horriboe traffic situation in this city (this is ridiculous)

..and by the way, the behavior of the minivan driver was caused by the person taking the video attempting to go across 2 lanes and get ahead of him, if the person taking the video had correctly changed one lane, follow traffic flow for a few seconds to determine if it was safe to do a second lane change, he would not have been able to try and get ahead of the white minivan and the entire situation would have never happened.
[video=youtube;aVCITUbGbN8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVCITUbGbN8[/video]

License Plate: 168 BYT or 168 8YT
April 26, 2014 @ 5:06pm
On Ramp to 400 at HWY 7

I was behind him, he was accelerating very slow. When I went to pass him, he cut in front of me. I honked at him and then he started to brake check me. I saw his old man face get very angry in his driver side mirror as he slammed on the brakes.

Last edited:
Someone once had the opinion that the Earth was not the center of the universe, everyone thought his opinion was wrong, guess what happened.

You would argue that the sky is blue and not yellow since that is what you see, when in reality it isn't blue neither.

So my point is:

"It is subjective, its all about perception. For every opinion you believe is right, it is probably wrong for someone else" - no one knows so that is why they are opinions and not judgments or factual statements.

But I am sure you will also have your opinion about this post.

and

Edit: This thread just makes my point about not going on rides where idiots have cameras to record the ride, anyone's perception of Illegal can be subject to interpretation and sent to police by attention needy people

Yes, I have an opinion about this post. You're using a disconnected event to try and prove this point. Because someone was wrong about a completely different point, does not imply that you are right about this one. Just because more people were wrong about something than were right that does not shift who had the correct opinion then, or now.

who had the correct opinion then, or now.
there is no correct opinion, there is just an opinion, what you are talking about is who's opinion is based on the correct Facts and that is a different conversation as per the definition already posted

o·pin·ion

• a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

there is no correct opinion, there is just an opinion, what you are talking about is who's opinion is based on the correct Facts and that is a different conversation as per the definition already posted

o·pin·ion

My last post on it. There can be no correct opinion where facts are unknown, until facts are known. Once facts are known an opinion can be wrong. Simple logic proven in 10 seconds, with a Venn Diagram.

An opinion about an existential argument is a different story.

Regardless,

A guy comes on here and says he is a cop willing to look at video footage and produce charges, and all you guys are falling for this ****.

Really?

Regardless,

A guy comes on here and says he is a cop willing to look at video footage and produce charges, and all you guys are falling for this ****.

Really?

Its Monday, everyone is bored ;)

My last post on it. There can be no correct opinion where facts are unknown, until facts are known. Once facts are known an opinion can be wrong. Simple logic proven in 10 seconds, with a Venn Diagram.

An opinion about an existential argument is a different story.
Once again in the 4th century, it was a fact that the Earth was the center of the universe.

Let me ask you, are you saying that we know all the facts of the interaction on that video? do you know what happened before that might have prompted the reaction from the Van? I think we are safe to assume we do not know all the facts. According to your logic, since we don't know all the facts, Sativa can not be proven wrong or right at this moment, only when the police officer takes the video, puts it through the process and the judge renders a judgement against or in favor the van driver can he be proven wrong or right

Spock_performing_Vulcan_salute.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Obviously, to those who feel that this type of behaviour, (turning video evidence over to an officer), is a slippery slope, It "can" be but let's also remember that there are built in "safe guards" in the system. The officer can view the video evidence and based upon his training, (something MOST posting here have none of), determine if he feels there is sufficient evidence to warrant an investigation. Doesn't mean that charges will be laid it means the officer would then contact, (IF identifiable), the driver in question and investigate, (get their side of the story).

Then if he/she feels sufficient evidence exists to lay a charge he must present his findings to a crown who will decide if charges are laid and the legal system set into motion. Then of course if it goes to trial the JP will determine if sufficient evidence exists to support the charge laid and register a conviction.

Now as Rob eluded to a private citizen may appear before a JP and swear out an information. This has virtually the same effect as the laying of a charge, of course the JP will consider the information it is not "automatically rubber stamped," but it is without Crown review. The crown "may" decline to take this to court or may withdraw the charge once it is in front of a JP.

In this case Bike cop is taking the initiative to build a relationship with the bike communtiy. again YOU, (as the person who shoots the video), has the option of sending ti to him or not. He hasn't indicated he is going to hunt down everyone with a camera and demand the footage..lol.

Regardless,

Really?

It's called *hope*.

Obviously, to those who feel that this type of behaviour, (turning video evidence over to an officer), is a slippery slope, It "can" be but let's also remember that there are built in "safe guards" in the system. The officer can view the video evidence and based upon his training, (something MOST posting here have none of), determine if he feels there is sufficient evidence to warrant an investigation. Doesn't mean that charges will be laid it means the officer would then contact, (IF identifiable), the driver in question and investigate, (get their side of the story).

Then if he/she feels sufficient evidence exists to lay a charge he must present his findings to a crown who will decide if charges are laid and the legal system set into motion. Then of course if it goes to trial the JP will determine if sufficient evidence exists to support the charge laid and register a conviction.

Now as Rob eluded to a private citizen may appear before a JP and swear out an information. This has virtually the same effect as the laying of a charge, of course the JP will consider the information it is not "automatically rubber stamped," but it is without Crown review. The crown "may" decline to take this to court or may withdraw the charge once it is in front of a JP.

In this case Bike cop is taking the initiative to build a relationship with the bike communtiy. again YOU, (as the person who shoots the video), has the option of sending ti to him or not. He hasn't indicated he is going to hunt down everyone with a camera and demand the footage..lol.

To kill such a case The Crown must first take it over, and then decline to prosecute.

People who usually drive dangerously (racing) don't cause the most accidents its the idiots not checking blind spots, or on a phone, or simply they have a hard time maneuvering a car, the people who are oblivious to their surroundings. I am not saying street racing is awesome or condone it but people need to relax when a car goes wizzing by you, really what do you care? Did they hit you? Sure, ok they're not being very "safe" on public roads but neither is texting and driving or the old guy with bad eyes or the woman with her dog on her lap...The list is endless people just need to stop being so fragile if its that big of a deal to you become a cop so you can enforce it instead of putting on your hall monitor vest every time you see someone doing something "bad" whether a Ferrari or a honda flies past me on the high way I have the same reaction "what an idiot" because I have better things to worry about than them getting into a hypothetical accident up the road.

People who usually drive dangerously (racing) don't cause the most accidents its the idiots not checking blind spots, or on a phone, or simply they have a hard time maneuvering a car, the people who are oblivious to their surroundings. I am not saying street racing is awesome or condone it but people need to relax when a car goes wizzing by you, really what do you care? Did they hit you? Sure, ok they're not being very "safe" on public roads but neither is texting and driving or the old guy with bad eyes or the woman with her dog on her lap...The list is endless people just need to stop being so fragile if its that big of a deal to you become a cop so you can enforce it instead of putting on your hall monitor vest every time you see someone doing something "bad" whether a Ferrari or a honda flies past me on the high way I have the same reaction "what an idiot" because I have better things to worry about than them getting into a hypothetical accident up the road.
Exactly - I think Bike Cop is 2Weet or whatever his handle name was and 2Weet was MM.

sorry, i just fail to see how an opinion can be wrong.

If i asked Rob how his food tasted, and he thinks its tastes fine, and i taste it and think different, who is right ? no-one is.. becasue its your own opinion.

a colour blind person might have the opinion that the sky is purple ( to them, it is ) they havent said it IS purple.

i also have the opinion that anyone who drives around with cameras all over their car looking for bad drivers is probably the worst driver of all.
becasue i can almost guarantee that someone like that would bait people into doing silly things just to get around them.

Back
Top Bottom