Trump Guilty | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trump Guilty

I don't think that will be as big at the federal level now. It took a little time, but voters and the media now understand abortion laws are legislated at the state level.

This fall...

"It’s the economy, stupid."
James Carvelle. 1992

Most women understand where the shitshow originated.

Saw a video stating that Prime Minister Netanyahu is considered moderate in his political views compared to his cabinet. yikes!

..so that the story wouldn’t influence potential voters in the 2016 election.

So pretty much what Biden and the Main stream media did with the Hunter laptop story?

So pretty much what Biden and the Main stream media did with the Hunter laptop story?

Maybe in an alternate universe. Where’s the covered up payments for this? Didn’t work so well either if it happened right?

Which government position was Hunter Biden going for?

Maybe in an alternate universe. Where’s the covered up payments for this? Didn’t work so well either if it happened right?

..so that the story wouldn’t influence potential voters in the 2016 election.

A story that could "influence potential voters" was covered up and called conspiracy theory / Russian disinformation at the time by Biden and the media.

Months (years?) of inquiries around the Hunter Biden laptop story led to ... nothing. That's probably because nothing's there.

Did you check Rumble?

Biden is being blamed for the economy, relatively high inflation, high prices and high interest rates. Historically, this is a killer for someone hoping to be re-elected. The Gaza situation is not helping as well.

Prior to the trial I'd say Trump had a good chance of winning. There are a small number of swing states and he seemed to be in the lead. The guilty verdict and his continued support of Netanyahu, the hardliner, might swing thing Biden's way. I thnk it;s going to be very close.

If Trump loses be prepared for more "storm the gates" type of protests that will will make Jan. 6, 2021 look like a stroll in the park. The stakes for Trump are large. If he wins he will aggressively quash the federal charges against him and pursue prosecuting the Biden Crime Family, and others who defied him or criticized him. If he loses, then he knows what is in store for him with the trials he has been successful in delaying until after the election.

I think Hunter has a lot of baggage that has yet to be unpacked. He's got the felony gun charges, same with income tax evasion, and then there is the laptop, and a hush money coverup with a stripper who gave Joe Biden his 7th granddaughter.

Never mind the shady characters Hunter was dealing with in China and Russia, the ones he met when Sr. was the point man on relationships with those countries. Hunter was paid millions for his inexperience by the Ukrainians and Chinese.

But that, like Trump's troubles, is campaign fodder that rarely resonates with party faithful.

I think the fall election will have equal offsets, particularly if Joe is implicated in any way as Hunter's trials unfold.

I think Hunter has a lot of baggage that has yet to be unpacked. He's got the felony gun charges, same with income tax evasion, and then there is the laptop, and a hush money coverup with a stripper who gave Joe Biden his 7th granddaughter.

Never mind the shady characters Hunter was dealing with in China and Russia, the ones he met when Sr. was the point man on relationships with those countries. Hunter was paid millions for his inexperience by the Ukrainians and Chinese.

But that, like Trump's troubles, is campaign fodder that rarely resonates with party faithful.

I think the fall election will have equal offsets, particularly if Joe is implicated in any way as Hunter's trials unfold.

Good job he’ll never be president then.

When did he decide to run for president strange I didn't realize that.

Sent from the future

Saw a video stating that Prime Minister Netanyahu is considered moderate in his political views compared to his cabinet. yikes!
Isn't it a coalition government?

Well, other than the above minor issues he seems to be a decent guy...................

Hunter is a screw up who has been in some kind of trouble for years. Being Biden's son has worked in his benefit to some extent, and I think it is now working against him big time as the GOP/MAGA crowd want to humiliate him and Biden as well. They will chase him through the gates of hell to get at Biden.

Let's not forget that Hunter benefited to the tune of millions, but Jared Kushner got 2 billion dollars from the Saudis to ramp up his venture capital firm. Money and power drives U.S. politics.

Last edited:
Regardless what the US or any other outside power tries to do in the middle east there is bound to be unintended consequences that just lead to more strife. History has proven this out. Its a losing game the pragmatic approach would be to stay out of it other than profiting from selling them hard goods and hope for the best.

When did he decide to run for president strange I didn't realize that.

Sent from the future
Hunter is not running, but his daddy is. If daddy is found to have facilitated any of those multimillion dollar directorship deals with Ukraine or China… Daddy Biden will have some explaining to do.

The Chinese and Ukrainian officials, who are now missing persons, looked past Hunters coke, liquor and whores stupor when they hired him.

Back
Top Bottom