Stolen Ktm superduke | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen Ktm superduke

Am I crazy to look at the nc750? I imagine its a smaller more manageable africa twin and has a DCT to boot!

Rain mode. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
oye, I saw you tonight! blue tiger 660 at 9:45 pm at yonge/aylmer

Am I crazy to look at the nc750? I imagine its a smaller more manageable africa twin and has a DCT to boot!
You will hate it if you like to hear your engine howl and scream.

It’s a great commuter / tool. I rode the NC750XA more than the owner of the bike, and I liked the DCT in traffic but it was super boring.

Think CB500XA with an addition 250cc…nothing more.

Great commuter. Geared for efficiency. Stupidly low redline. Super boring.

Rode this today at gp, pretty good bike all around, fast, agile, good brakes, only thing I don’t like is the seat.

There is hardly any engine braking, I like it.
Coming from big twins and triples, good change

there are vibes(the location changes depending on rpm’s but it’s not enough to bother me.)

IMG_3937-compressed.jpeg

Rode this today at gp, pretty good bike all around, fast, agile, good brakes, only thing I don’t like is the seat.

there are vibes(the location changes depending on rpm’s but it’s not enough to bother me.)

View attachment 68107
Damned BMW and their riduculous alphabet branding. So that is an S1000XR M? What does the M mean, just appearance or something interesting? Or is that M seat pad an aftermarket wank?

Damned BMW and their riduculous alphabet branding. So that is an S1000XR M? What does the M mean, just appearance or something interesting? Or is that M seat pad an aftermarket wank?
Come on...it's to differentiate from the ballers from the wanna be ballers...

Who can tell? 320iM boo. M3 yeah. It's too hard to stay on top of which order of letters means something and which are just a meaningless wank to drive up the price.

Seems like they're following their car naming convention, so an M car or bike is the "real deal", whereas the M suffix is the standard version with some random add-on package depending on the model.

Seems like they're following their car naming convention, so an M car or bike is the "real deal", whereas the M suffix is the standard version with some random add-on package depending on the model.

WTF? I stand corrected, they're putting M in front of everything now??? They're worse than Kawasaki and their R's.

The street triple is more fun though, it feels faster than the xr(even though the xr is faster on paper)

This could be due to significantly less weight, wind effect due to the lack of fairings, different engine configuration and power delivery 🤷

The street triple is more fun though, it feels faster than the xr(even though the xr is faster on paper)

This could be due to significantly less weight, wind effect due to the lack of fairings, different engine configuration and power delivery 🤷
You can't get an idea of how fast the XR is on a Gp test ride. You need to get north and put it into Dynamic mode where it can stretch its legs and reward you with the pops and bangs of the exhaust notes. Great bike. The seat on these is the main issue that you either love or hate (you just can't move around a whole lot on it).

You can't get an idea of how fast the XR is on a Gp test ride. You need to get north and put it into Dynamic mode where it can stretch its legs and reward you with the pops and bangs of the exhaust notes. Great bike. The seat on these is the main issue that you either love or hate (you just can't move around a whole lot on it).
Yes, it’s a shame, the ride was at fairly sedate pace and no good roads around Whitby

My pelotas definitely hated the seat

View attachment 68107
engine braking should be adjustable in dynamic mode sub menu

Its an S1000XR with M sport package. Not to be confused with M1000XR

XR power is mid range to top end. Did you pop it in Dynamic and rev past 10k? Removes torque limiter and pulls like a train, also make sure you twist that throttle all the way!

I assume the triumph is bottom to mid range, like all triples.

I've posted this video before, never underestimate the XR;

TLDW: In the hands of a professional racer, XR ran 1 second behind the RR on track (both completely stock from factory).

Back
Top Bottom