Stolen Ktm superduke | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen Ktm superduke

BMW SMG is the stuff of nightmares, not really a feather in their cap in retrospect.

Only if the driver doesn't understand how it works, and how to use it. It takes skill like driving manual, but people are lazy and refuse to learn. Then on top of that they don't maintain the system and wonder why the pump dies.

Back is being wonky, I dont know if its all the ****** toronto streets or what (I ride A LOT in toronto these days)....
Looking at a plush adv bike again...emails have been sent...

Back is being wonky, I dont know if its all the ****** toronto streets or what (I ride A LOT in toronto these days)....
Looking at a plush adv bike again...emails have been sent...
I thought double naked was the answer??? Hmmmmmmmm!

I thought double naked was the answer??? Hmmmmmmmm!
It is if you only ride on the smoother backroads, and not the gardener expressway :mad:

I literally have to stand on the pegs coming down from the 427 to avoid being catapulted off the bike.

It is if you only ride on the smoother backroads, and not the gardener expressway :mad:

I literally have to stand on the pegs coming down from the 427 to avoid being catapulted off the bike.
Take different roads. You're not going to weasel outta this one my guy!

😁

A Ducati Scrambler is made for those streets...just sayin...
images

On the Street Triple? If you mean the 401 W to 427 S overpass, that's been like that forever, and I depending on how fast I'm going around it, even on the SMT I feel safer using my legs as extra suspension.

Back
Top Bottom