Stolen Ktm superduke | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen Ktm superduke

stolen likely in broad daylight, no underground parking garage, at a busy intersection, (Yonge and church) between hours of 6-9 pm

I’m here often, come out of the building to no bike😡

Called police, they’ll call back for a report soon
No, not the Duke. I had a secret plan to sell the Ninja end of this year and offer to buy the Duke from you.

Curse the rascals. Sorry for your loss.

Looking forward to your new bike announcement.

stolen likely in broad daylight, no underground parking garage, at a busy intersection, (Yonge and church) between hours of 6-9 pm

I’m here often, come out of the building to no bike

Called police, they’ll call back for a report soon
Bruh......

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Missing the 1290 😩
that engine and that aggression

Last edited:
Rode this today, clutch is very light, no heat in the traffic, a bit surprised it’s a little soft at the bottom, all the fun is above 5k rpms, sounds good when you get on the gas though IMG_3875-compressed.jpeg

Rode this today, clutch is very light, no heat in the traffic, a bit surprised it’s a little soft at the bottom, all the fun is above 5k rpms, sounds good when you get on the gas though View attachment 67990
Smart money says you're not buying one.

Adam wanted feedback so I told him, no exotic Italian should be black, grey and plasticky looking

Got a bmw and Ktm demo next week
Maybe a new KTM SD1390 ??
hmmm tempting, but no passenger accommodations

Adam wanted feedback so I told him, no exotic Italian should be black, grey and plasticky looking

Got a bmw and Ktm demo next week

hmmm tempting, but no passenger accommodations
O Rly?

O Rly?

At that price might as well get an xr

Maybe I surprise yall with a used bike 😲

Last edited:
so far no communication from the fine folks at echelon, they don’t respond to emails or calls, it’s been 2 weeks haven’t heard anything

so far no communication from the fine folks at echelon, they don’t respond to emails or calls, it’s been 2 weeks haven’t heard anything
My parents went through the same thing with Aviva when my mom wrote off her Nissan. Literally zero communications from them.

I finally got fed up and called on my dad's behalf and tore into them.

Issue resolved within 8 hours and a cheque cut for the car replacement within 24h.

Sometimes you just need to press harder and harder.

Back
Top Bottom