Stolen Ktm superduke | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen Ktm superduke

The sketchy helmet thief did mention casually when confronted that he saw my bike parked there everyday

The sketchy helmet thief did mention casually when confronted that he saw my bike parked there everyday
Probably bragging about his commission.

Sorry to hear. On the bright side, it saves you from having to trade it in at a loss on the next bike!
Already have a list going :unsure:

@Evoex

Would not be opposed to another DCT bike, next one will need good passenger accommodations, big enough to not be easily stolen, and at least some sporty pretensions.

Probably ADV bike.

No idea what cruisers are like 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Geez, what an awful feeling that must've been. Helmet dude looks like any sketchy crackhead down there.

Was there anything you could have done differently for next time? Lock the steering column? Big bike to lift but can be done I suppose with a few guys ... hopefully there's some video footage from around there.

Geez, what an awful feeling that must've been. Helmet dude looks like any sketchy crackhead down there.

Was there anything you could have done differently for next time? Lock the steering column? Big bike to lift but can be done I suppose with a few guys ... hopefully there's some video footage from around there.
I suppose I could carry big ol chains to tie down, there were some infrastructure I could have tied it to...but realistically next time
I would just put it in a *checks notes* parking garage

I know thats thief central, but I feel like this was an opportunity theft and not a well planned meticulous targeted theft.
This was in a very high foot traffic area, not many prying curious eyes in underground garages, but who knows really, thieves are everywhere, and toronto police want you to leave key fobs by the door 🤷‍♂️

Went inside to see if any footage exists, left my helmet outside for 2Seconds, see this sketchy dude trying to steal my helmet, I wonder if he stole my bike? I got a picture for the cops just in case.

( he removed my helmet the minute he saw me from his backpack) View attachment 67753
ok.. side note.. if your helmet were to get stolen.. what would you do then? Leave the bike there.. and buy a new one and take the bike back the next day?

and sorry to hear about the incident dude...

MY USELESS SPECULATION:

It may have been a crime of opportunity. Sketchy dudes/bike thieves cruising around in their van see a bike. Check it out, steering unlocked, no disk lock (assuming) - quickly roll/load in van and drive away.

MY INGRAINED OPINION NOW FURTHER EMBEDDED:

F@%$ Toronto! I rarely bother setting foot in the cesspool, and now I have 1 more reason to avoid the stinking dump like the plague.

ok.. side note.. if your helmet were to get stolen.. what would you do then? Leave the bike there.. and buy a new one and take the bike back the next day?

and sorry to hear about the incident dude...
Buy a cheapo one for the night and ride home?

Buy a cheapo one for the night and ride home?
MY USELESS SPECULATION:

It may have been a crime of opportunity. Sketchy dudes/bike thieves cruising around in their van see a bike. Check it out, steering unlocked, no disk lock (assuming) - quickly roll/load in van and drive away.

F@%$ Toronto! I rarely bother setting foot in the cesspool, and now I have 1 more reason to avoid the stinking dump like the plague.
Toronto is getting worst.

MY USELESS SPECULATION:

Or just roll it away to be retrieved later. It's hard for an owner to scour even within a block of its initial location (especially considering private parking lots around).

BP was steering locked? I don't normally bother but that would mostly fix the situation above. Sorry to hear. Happy shopping.

stolen likely in broad daylight, no underground parking garage, at a busy intersection, (Yonge and church) between hours of 6-9 pm

I’m here often, come out of the building to no bike😡

Called police, they’ll call back for a report soon
Fuzz sorry to hear man. Hope there is a positive outcome somewhere in all this.

@Jayell How is the v85 for passengers?

Should I call adam now to arrange a demo ride?
2 steps ahead, gonna demo bikes next week

Also installed AirTag on triumph, can’t believe I didn’t have it on the Ktm 😩

FAK.
Sorry to hear.

I'm sure not, but any chance it was towed for parking to infraction?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom