Caught a road rager on my cell phone | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Caught a road rager on my cell phone

No, lol. I just don't see the reason for the exaggerated aggressive tone many people in here are taking towards the guy. Must be winter and full moon

If you guys want to try something fun, sometime, give this a shot...

a few weeks ago I pulled in front of some SONIC like following distance, side by side driving dude in a Benz. Benz had the Adaptive Cruise Control on, I'm guessing on the maximum following distance.

So the fun part.... I finally get the gap to cut this fool off, and as soon as my back bumper starts to enter his lane, probably about 10 feet infront of his car, the computer HAMMERED THE BRAKES!!!! It was so hard it looked like he was braking for the first corner at Monza. Then it let off and just started cruising the same gap again. Damn near crashed his car I think, it was too hilarious. Dude came back up beside me all ******. I got a real hard chuckle at that.

So yeah, cut off those fancy cars everybody :)

a few weeks ago I pulled in front of some SONIC like following distance, side by side driving dude in a Benz. Benz had the Adaptive Cruise Control on, I'm guessing on the maximum following distance.

So the fun part.... I finally get the gap to cut this fool off, and as soon as my back bumper starts to enter his lane, probably about 10 feet infront of his car, the computer HAMMERED THE BRAKES!!!! It was so hard it looked like he was braking for the first corner at Monza. Then it let off and just started cruising the same gap again. Damn near crashed his car I think, it was too hilarious. Dude came back up beside me all ******. I got a real hard chuckle at that.

You should try that on you bike, in front of trucks for maximum lolz

I really try not to be a d-bag on the roads... But I gotta give this a try.

So OP tells the officer that the driver threatened his life and as well as attempted manslaughter, and the officer says move along. Yea, that's how it works in real world.

This kid and his retarded stories.

I really try not to be a d-bag on the roads... But I gotta give this a try.

I know. Same here, I happened on it by accident. Was just jumping in front of the next 50 meter gap leaver, and before I know it the front end of his car dives to the bottom of the shocks. pure gold :)

As opposed to the pages of posts by other members after his first post.

Management should put a suggestion box in the hallway. Then you could cram it with your opinion of other people expressing their opinions.

Management should put a suggestion box in the hallway. Then you could cram it with your opinion of other people expressing their opinions.

Maybe you missed the point. Claiming posts by others is trolling when you exhibit the same behaviour of trolling....nevermind....carry on....

I know. Same here, I happened on it by accident. Was just jumping in front of the next 50 meter gap leaver, and before I know it the front end of his car dives to the bottom of the shocks. pure gold :)
Are you guys forgetting that there might be a minivan with 5 kids behind that car that would very possibly get into an accident?

Am I missing something here?

Are you guys forgetting that there might be a minivan with 5 kids behind that car that would very possibly get into an accident?

Am I missing something here?

Yes. I was behind the guy then pulled out, accelerated past him. Then pulled back in. If the AI in his car is too stupid to recognize that, he should pay attention and drive it himself!! :)

Yes. I was behind the guy then pulled out, accelerated past him. Then pulled back in. If the AI in his car is too stupid to recognize that, he should pay attention and drive it himself!! :)
You don't have to sell me on the concept of people getting even more stupid and losing their driving ability due to car technology, like park assist? seriously if you can't reverse park, how can you have the skill of getting out of trouble when your car hits a bit of snow etc... just be careful advising people to do that little tactic of yours, people behind that car can get seriously hurt.

Pay it forward, if you are a dick to someone they will in turn be a dick to someone else until it becomes the norm and we are all just a bunch of ***** driving around... like in Toronto

Is this one of those fancy new features where the car brakes by itself when it senses an object in front proximity?
Those silly automatic self parking cars or anything that can input control over the brakes etc... should be banned for sure.
If you can't drive a car properly, you shouldn't have a licence.

Is this one of those fancy new features where the car brakes by itself when it senses an object in front proximity?
Those silly automatic self parking cars or anything that can input control over the brakes etc... should be banned for sure.
If you can't drive a car properly, you shouldn't have a licence.

Yes, that's what it is.
I test drove a new explorer and it is actually pretty slick. You just want to set it to a legit following distance.

ZX600 - noted. I've been trying to improve with my own mindset, but I just have a real hard time dealing with stupid. To be honest I have an 8 month old now, and have got to stop with the roadside b/s. I just can't escape it though, 20 minutes ago some dumb woman parked 10 inches from my door. I could barely get in. She was in her car still. I open my door and hit hers, obviously, and she tries to freak out. I had to give her the lesson in physics before she went to inspect her door. The best part is she couldn't for between the vehicles!! She was fatter than me. I just don't know how to deal with these situations.
If I do something stupid, I'm the first one to accept a big middle finger, but when the other person is a moron, what can I do?!?

Yes, that's what it is.
I test drove a new explorer and it is actually pretty slick. You just want to set it to a legit following distance.

Sounds like an accident waiting to happen, i can think of at least 3 reasons its a bad idea.
Just what we need, less skilled drivers on the road.
Everyone should have to drive a 1977 Newport with crummy brakes to pass their driving test.

Back
Top Bottom