Caught a road rager on my cell phone | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Caught a road rager on my cell phone

Camped in the left lane would be my guess

He already said that he was in the left lane, moving at the speed of traffic in that lane, be leaving a somewhat larger gap than other drivers between himself and the car in front of him.

Wow that was a lot of reading to get through on this thread. Is it cold out with no motorcycle riding or something.

OP, you have a good story for over a beer in the pub. Leave it at that.

Everyone else. Holy cr*p.

I leave a gap. almost like a buffer.

as the idiots infront of me are doing the hard acceleration and slamming on the brakes to stop i'm constantly moving. That gap is constantly shrinking and expanding.

If ya wanna cut in, knock yourself out, only thing i do differently is that i'm always in the right lane when doing this. The fact that you think a couple of cars jumping infront of you is going to make any sort of a dent in your hour commute is idiotic.

People who are in the left lane, whether they are actually moving faster than the rest of the traffic or not indicate something to me. A-type personality, the type that someone leaving a gap infront of them is considered a personal insult, cuz you know, they own the roads...:rolleyes:

You find less people of that nature in the right lane.

Everyone else. Holy cr*p.

Where can I apply for an exemption? I find these threads a challenging chess match especially without use of insults.

The fast lane? Oh you mean the "passing lane" that people don't use to pass, rather another lane to just drive on.

Yes I was on the passing lane, please read the other posts.
I was on page one when I posted this.

Obviously people are coming hard on you because of the other thread, some for some reason got really mad at what you wrote there and are taking it up on you in this thread with unnecessary insults.

I do not agree that the other guy had the right to do what he did and i do believe you, however just also understand that if everyone is moving at the same speed and your driving style is to leave plenty of space, your *** should be on the far right lane, or middle lane at the most.

That's all

Also, you should have called 911 immediately, cops are pretty fast at getting to where you are and dealing with the situation if you feel you are in danger, now if all you want is justice for something that happened and you can't prove, then you are **** out of luck, unfortunately that's how it goes.

He already said that he was in the left lane, moving at the speed of traffic in that lane, be leaving a somewhat larger gap than other drivers between himself and the car in front of him.

Thanks for the cliffs

I leave a gap. almost like a buffer.

as the idiots infront of me are doing the hard acceleration and slamming on the brakes to stop i'm constantly moving. That gap is constantly shrinking and expanding.

If ya wanna cut in, knock yourself out, only thing i do differently is that i'm always in the right lane when doing this. The fact that you think a couple of cars jumping infront of you is going to make any sort of a dent in your hour commute is idiotic.

People who are in the left lane, whether they are actually moving faster than the rest of the traffic or not indicate something to me. A-type personality, the type that someone leaving a gap infront of them is considered a personal insult, cuz you know, they own the roads...:rolleyes:

You find less people of that nature in the right lane.

:eek:ccasion5:

And then people wonder why this happens

52vehicle-pileup-on-a-german-highway-a31-15.jpg

You can post it

Cop was lazy and didn't want to deal with it.

Next time instead of picking up your phone and recording instead leave or call 911.

If someone is trying to run you off the road i think you might be justified in using your phone to record the other person.

you are taking his word that the guy tried to run him off the road. He won't post the video. It's obvious he's just a troll, just like his other thread about his girlfriend. This guy lives in his mommy's basement all a lone.

you are taking his word that the guy tried to run him off the road. He won't post the video. It's obvious he's just a troll, just like his other thread about his girlfriend. This guy lives in his mommy's basement all a lone.

Well, like I said, if it was taken in a public place there's no expectation of privacy, so it's clear to post it.

Well, like I said, if it was taken in a public place there's no expectation of privacy, so it's clear to post it.

I guess we will see if it gets posted, but even if he has a video, it won't show what he did to piss the guy off. He's already proved what type of person he is with the girlfriend thread.

Well since there is no other side to the story i'll take his side.

And driving in this city i believe him, **** i drive for a living and you wouldn't believe the crap i encounter on a daily basis.

I was on page one when I posted this.

Obviously people are coming hard on you because of the other thread, some for some reason got really mad at what you wrote there and are taking it up on you in this thread with unnecessary insults.

I do not agree that the other guy had the right to do what he did and i do believe you, however just also understand that if everyone is moving at the same speed and your driving style is to leave plenty of space, your *** should be on the far right lane, or middle lane at the most.

That's all

Also, you should have called 911 immediately, cops are pretty fast at getting to where you are and dealing with the situation if you feel you are in danger, now if all you want is justice for something that happened and you can't prove, then you are **** out of luck, unfortunately that's how it goes.

are you being facetious....

Back
Top Bottom