Caught a road rager on my cell phone | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Caught a road rager on my cell phone

You're doing the same. Post the damn video.

I'm doing the same what? Are you asking to play a game of "I know you are but what am I"?

No, i'm not posting a video, it shows me instigating the other driver into wanting to kill me. I don't want to damage my position lol

I'm doing the same what? Are you asking to play a game of "I know you are but what am I"?

No, i'm not posting a video, it shows me instigating the other driver into wanting to kill me. I don't want to damage my position lol

Picking and choosing what you want to read...

So basically you just admitted to instigating the other driver to want to kill you... What are you bitching about then? Sounds like you're the road rager if your instigating this road rage situation... What position are you referring to now..? Being guilty for road raging?

It would be difficult to dig your self deeper but I'm sure you are capable

As for a video, I cannot comment on a video that I have never seen or does not exist.

If you incite them to kill you, it's not really road rage is it? It's called revenge...

Jock

Last edited:
So where is this video?

Video or delete your profile

Last edited:
Something I learned in grade school that is a very good life lesson. Fit in or you will get picked on. The guy that's in the left lane and leaves enough space for someone to move to the center lane, pass him and get in front of him, well he is not fitting in and WILL get picked on, right or wrong. Get used to it.

he can't post the video until HR has seen it and given him permission to post.

Or... The fact that he admitted guilt to being the instigator of this road rage situation wanting to report someone else...?

Back
Top Bottom