Trump Guilty | Page 20 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trump Guilty

You do realize they released the flight logs that were submitted as evidence in Ghislaine Maxwell's trial court case showing him being on the plane, right?

"I was never on Epstein’s Plane, or at his ‘stupid’ Island,” Trump said in a social media post in January.

Flight logs released in 2021 as part of Maxwell’s trial, however, indicated Trump flew on the plane seven times. The logs don't include the ages of the passengers, despite Lieu's assertion there were "young girls aboard." The logs indicate that on one of the trips between New York and Florida he was accompanied by his then-wife Marla Maples and their daughter, Tiffany, and another listed his son Eric as a passenger.

According to the logs, others who flew on Epstein's plane included former President Bill Clinton, independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Britain's Prince Andrew and actor Kevin Spacey.

Did he go to the island?

Not only trump has dirty laundry

Using Snopes? Ok. They're usually on the money......

Uh, the result of the fact check you used from them showed there was no impropriety.

1a96a71d-c92f-4939-a2b6-6897e0d09152_text.gif

Using Snopes? Ok. They're usually on the money......

Uh, the result of the fact check you used from them showed there was no impropriety.

1a96a71d-c92f-4939-a2b6-6897e0d09152_text.gif
You know it's the old tales that come to life, usually we only see half truths. I can except that. seems some here can't

If you didn't witness it or your eyes didn't see it, how do you really know it's truth?

So…where are we on the moon landings? I wasn’t on the moon at the time but I’m really quite certain that man did indeed walk on the moon.

So…where are we on the moon landings? I wasn’t on the moon at the time but I’m really quite certain that man did indeed walk on the moon.
I would hope man walked on the moon, Like everything nowadays, was even controversial media back then.

Last edited:
If you didn't witness it or your eyes didn't see it, how do you really know it's truth?

Do you bother proofreading before you hit the post reply button?

I just find it odd that you post things with barely a thread of truth to them as gospel yet question the validity of everything anyone else posts. It's very Orange.
I find it odd that folks are so quick to jump on the next best thing so long as it’s to get the bad orange man

And the Kennedy assassination - I wasn't in Dallas at the time.

Back
Top Bottom