Trump Guilty | Page 18 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trump Guilty

I thought the diaper provided a convenient place to hide the IV pump to keep him constantly medicated?

Incontinence is one of the side effects from Adderall abuse, hence the "Diaper Don" nickname given to him by the crew of The Apprentice, one of whom had the unenviable task of cleanup-in-aisle-3 on the set being given the nickname "Wet-Wipe".

I don’t think it’s that simple. The plan came together under GOP pressure, well after the damage was done and the problem critical. The non support by GOP is moot and largely figurative as dealing with the border was in the realm of Biden’s executive privileges - he didn’t need house appr, he used the house to kick the van down the road for 2 years

Biden finally used an executive order, something he should have done when he lost control of the border in 2001.
Unlike Trump, most Presidents see Presidential fiat as being the last resort. Sure, they'll issue Presidential Orders from time to time, but it's seen as bypassing the will of The People as stated through the proxy of their elected representatives. It looked like a solution was found, that both sides could live with. Someone's hunger for power killed it.

??

That's literally a link to purchasing that book. Explain.
Click the link and it's gone. Don't really want the book, but I don't like it when they're banned or removed.

Here's a list of a bunch of other books that have been challenged (these are from both school & public libraries):
Top 100 Most Frequently Challenged Books: 2010-2019
I'm not sure of how many books have disappeared because the publisher won't print them anymore.

Click the link and it's gone. Don't really want the book, but I don't like it when they're banned or removed.

Here's a list of a bunch of other books that have been challenged (these are from both school & public libraries):
Top 100 Most Frequently Challenged Books: 2010-2019
I'm not sure of how many books have disappeared because the publisher won't print them anymore.
Publishers print books because they make money. If it does not make money, they stop printing it.
Why that particular book is 'unavailable'?
It might be removed for other reasons. We will not know.

She's a former prosecuting attorney in California, I think she'd keep up just fine.
Deciphering most of Drump's gibberish might require Star Trek's Universal Translator however.
Talking to a judge is a little different than talking to a citizen.

Remember he trumped a lawyer in the 2016 debates.

It was privately published, might even been vanity press. Don't see any reason to think it was banned.
Looks of books go out of print and if there is not an eBook version that's generally an end.

Talking to a judge is a little different than talking to a citizen.

Remember he trumped a lawyer in the 2016 debates.
Hilary made the fatal mistake of not taking him seriously, plus she was viewed as Democrat backroom establishment.
Trump's track record since then (bleach for Covid, windmills cause cancer, etc.) plus age make him an easier target this time around.

Hilary made the fatal mistake of not taking him seriously, plus she was viewed as Democrat backroom establishment.
Trump's track record since then (bleach for Covid, windmills cause cancer, etc.) plus age make him an easier target this time around.
She also thought that it was a coronation, rather than an election. She acted like it was her due to be President. Turns out the American people didn't really like that.

Seems iboth have some easy targets

Attachments

• IMG_4485.jpeg
    IMG_4485.jpeg
    76.7 KB · Views: 28

You can’t debate someone who uses the Gibbon school of discourse method….fling **** at everything and see what sticks.

Seems iboth have some easy targets
I am no Harris supporter (she, like most of the US government, works at the whim of AIPAC), but considering her mother is Indian and father is Jamaican, this seems especially disingenuous, even by Trump's insanely low bar.

I am pleasantly astonished at how quickly people are choosing to support Vice President Kamala Harris.
I admire the choice she presents: you can vote for an experienced prosecutor or a many-times convicted felon.

I do vote here in the U.S.A. and will gladly vote against the criminal for the third time.

Salos Dafee

I am no Harris supporter (she, like most of the US government, works at the whim of AIPAC), but considering her mother is Indian and father is Jamaican, this seems especially disingenuous, even by Trump's insanely low bar.
Pretty sure the post from trump was referring to North America Indian.

I am pleasantly astonished at how quickly people are choosing to support Vice President Kamala Harris.
I admire the choice she presents: you can vote for an experienced prosecutor or a many-times convicted felon.

I do vote here in the U.S.A. and will gladly vote against the criminal for the third time.

Salos Dafee
I believe they could run a fence post against trump in an election, and some hate trump so much they would vote for the fence post

Back
Top Bottom