Trump Guilty | Page 17 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trump Guilty

The Harris campaign really needs to just bring back her ad from her 2020 run for the Democratic nomination. they'd save money.

Highly doubt Harris would be able to keep up with Trump, the word salad that she spews is laughable

How loudly you talk over your opponent is not the proper way to judge who wins a debate. Trump is incapable of coherently answering questions.

I despise the format of US political debates - they're mostly theater. It should be court-proceedings rules: Moderator asks a question of participant 1, everybody else remains strictly silent. Participant 1 provides an answer within a specified time, everybody else remains strictly silent. Participant 2 is given an opportunity to respond within the same specified time, everybody else remains strictly silent. And so forth ... Nobody talking over anybody else. If you feel the need to respond to the way a question was answered, wait your turn instead of shouting louder overtop of them.

Are people really voting for Kamala? Or are they voting against Trump,

Are people really voting for Kamala? Or are they voting against Trump,
I suspect mostly B but some A. Some want the first female president or a black president or they believe she is the better candidate. I suspect most of her votes will be people that don't want the drumpf in charge again.

How loudly you talk over your opponent is not the proper way to judge who wins a debate. Trump is incapable of coherently answering questions.

I despise the format of US political debates - they're mostly theater. It should be court-proceedings rules: Moderator asks a question of participant 1, everybody else remains strictly silent. Participant 1 provides an answer within a specified time, everybody else remains strictly silent. Participant 2 is given an opportunity to respond within the same specified time, everybody else remains strictly silent. And so forth ... Nobody talking over anybody else. If you feel the need to respond to the way a question was answered, wait your turn instead of shouting louder overtop of them.
Trump can, in fact, be coherent when the situation demands it. What he can't do, is be held to the truth. His followers eat it up.

The Biden/Trump debate was set up in just this way. There was just one very important thing missing; fact checking. It was the ideal environment to turn Trump into goo, but Biden fell apart. He had no answers to Trump's blatant lies.

I think Harris has a shot. Excitement is high now, some of that will wane.

She has to overcome a few things:

During her term as VP, the party found he a bit unorganized, they built a bit of a box around he and restricted her tasks. The box is gone, but she has no accomplishments to talk about.

She has Bidens record to deal with. A lot good, but the loose border, wars, Afghanistan, and bloating govt are easy targets that are tough to defend.

Likeability. Jury’s out. She’s a good speaker, but hasn’t demonstrated the charisma some voters will need to feel comfortable with her. Kinda like the problem we saw with Sheer and O’Toole. The Republicans will try to define her as ineffective and a ***** to work with as she tries to define herself. That will be an epic battle.

Finally there are issues she’ll have trouble with. Border security. Her poor showing in the 2000 leadership race. Isreal/Gaza, Ukraine, Iran (6billion gift) and the perception the economy is not as strong as it should be.

She’s gonna have strong points on women’s issues, unions, health care, and with never Trump voters

Good luck Harris!

I think Harris has a shot. Excitement is high now, some of that will wane.

She has to overcome a few things:

During her term as VP, the party found he a bit unorganized, they built a bit of a box around he and restricted her tasks. The box is gone, but she has no accomplishments to talk about.

She has Bidens record to deal with. A lot good, but the loose border, wars, Afghanistan, and bloating govt are easy targets that are tough to defend.

Likeability. Jury’s out. She’s a good speaker, but hasn’t demonstrated the charisma some voters will need to feel comfortable with her. Kinda like the problem we saw with Sheer and O’Toole. The Republicans will try to define her as ineffective and a ***** to work with as she tries to define herself. That will be an epic battle.

Finally there are issues she’ll have trouble with. Border security. Her poor showing in the 2000 leadership race. Isreal/Gaza, Ukraine, Iran (6billion gift) and the perception the economy is not as strong as it should be.

She’s gonna have strong points on women’s issues, unions, health care, and with never Trump voters

Good luck Harris!
The border issue is actually the easiest to defend. There was a plan. The Republicans were ready to sign off on it. Trump's people wanted to keep it as an issue, so it wasn't signed.

It's being reported that GRINDR was going nuts around the republican conference... so much it's gone off line a couple of times. The gay hookers have never had it so good
Doesn't MEAN anything, maybe GRINDR goes nuts at Democrats conventions too... but I LOL'ed
GRINDR has always been “nuts” ;)

The border issue is actually the easiest to defend. There was a plan. The Republicans were ready to sign off on it. Trump's people wanted to keep it as an issue, so it wasn't signed.
I don’t think it’s that simple. The plan came together under GOP pressure, well after the damage was done and the problem critical. The non support by GOP is moot and largely figurative as dealing with the border was in the realm of Biden’s executive privileges - he didn’t need house appr, he used the house to kick the van down the road for 2 years

Biden finally used an executive order, something he should have done when he lost control of the border in 2001.

Back
Top Bottom