Trump Guilty | Page 19 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trump Guilty

I am pleasantly astonished at how quickly people are choosing to support Vice President Kamala Harris.
I admire the choice she presents: you can vote for an experienced prosecutor or a many-times convicted felon.

I do vote here in the U.S.A. and will gladly vote against the criminal for the third time.

Salos Dafee

1000007279.jpg

Seems iboth have some easy targets
If you only consider her time as a US Senator to be her only political experience, then you're missing her work in city politics and having to be elected as a Prosecutor (they do that in the US), before that. So you have someone with more than 20 years of practical political experience and work in the justice system, against someone who had to deal with the New York garbage men with the bent noses, and who did some time in reality TV, all based on daddy's money. I've seen convincing calculations stating that he'd be orders of magnitude more financially successful if he'd just put that money from daddy in Blue Chips.

I believe they could run a fence post against trump in an election, and some hate trump so much they would vote for the fence post
What if I honestly believed the fence post would do a better job? Because I do. At least it wouldn't be actively corrupt and intent on creating division within the country. I'd take a fence post over JT too. A fence post isn't an international embarassment.

What if I honestly believed the fence post would do a better job? Because I do. At least it wouldn't be actively corrupt and intent on creating division within the country. I'd take a fence post over JT too. A fence post isn't an international embarassment.
In all honesty, i believe the media has done a much more superior job of dividing the country than trump ever has or will have done

There can be (and are) more than one villain in the story. People can choose whether to stoke the fire or try to put it out. He chose to make it bigger at every opportunity.
I hope you’re not just looking at one side as to point the finger

If you only consider her time as a US Senator to be her only political experience, then you're missing her work in city politics and having to be elected as a Prosecutor (they do that in the US), before that. So you have someone with more than 20 years of practical political experience and work in the justice system, against someone who had to deal with the New York garbage men with the bent noses, and who did some time in reality TV, all based on daddy's money. I've seen convincing calculations stating that he'd be orders of magnitude more financially successful if he'd just put that money from daddy in Blue Chips.

Tulsa Gabbard absolutely destroyed Kamala in the DNC debates last time. If Trump touches on just a couple points she brought up he'd have a downhill run to beat her.

Tulsa Gabbard absolutely destroyed Kamala in the DNC debates last time. If Trump touches on just a couple points she brought up he'd have a downhill run to beat her.
All of it pales before what's in her anti-Trump campaign ad from 2020. She just has to keep from going on the defensive and, instead, attack.

Is Harris' name on any of the passenger lists of flights on a plane owned by arguably the most prolific pedophiles in the (modern) history of pedophiles to/from a private island in international waters owned by arguably the most prolific pedophiles in the (modern) history of pedophiles?

Is Harris' name on any of the passenger lists of flights on a plane owned by arguably the most prolific pedophiles in the (modern) history of pedophiles to/from a private island in international waters owned by arguably the most prolific pedophiles in the (modern) history of pedophiles?
Unlikely, though a bad Photoshop job is making the rounds.

You can’t debate someone who uses the Gibbon school of discourse method….fling **** at everything and see what sticks.
Trump is a person of colour…the colour is orange.
This is why he wins. He's a parody of his opponents, people are cynical & jaded with politicians, they can see the irony in his opponents statements.

In the realm of "you can't make this stuff up":

This is why he wins. He's a parody of his opponents, people are cynical & jaded with politicians, they can see the irony in his opponents statements.

Doesn't surprise me at all and wouldn't be the first time that someone did that.

And anyone that was on the old CMG Soapbox forum would likely remember there were a couple of people who created multiple sock puppets, would get drunk, and then argue with themselves.

You realize if trump was on that plane. It would be 24/7 365

Jessie Smollett 2.0?

1721948471645.png

You realize if trump was on that plane. It would be 24/7 365

You do realize they released the flight logs that were submitted as evidence in Ghislaine Maxwell's trial court case showing him being on the plane, right?

"I was never on Epstein’s Plane, or at his ‘stupid’ Island,” Trump said in a social media post in January.

Flight logs released in 2021 as part of Maxwell’s trial, however, indicated Trump flew on the plane seven times. The logs don't include the ages of the passengers, despite Lieu's assertion there were "young girls aboard." The logs indicate that on one of the trips between New York and Florida he was accompanied by his then-wife Marla Maples and their daughter, Tiffany, and another listed his son Eric as a passenger.

According to the logs, others who flew on Epstein's plane included former President Bill Clinton, independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Britain's Prince Andrew and actor Kevin Spacey.

Back
Top Bottom