Trump Guilty | Page 21 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trump Guilty

You don't think a fellow gtamer should talk about his crash in general forum, you don't think we made it to the moon, so why would any one listen to you.
That’s ordinary when people don’t agree with you. Most will try to attack your point.

Most will take things out of context to make it sound like the other person is wrong

I didn’t say we didn’t make it to the moon.

Something that is not correct is not a half truth. It’s just wrong.
Like when Biden said that violent crime was down?
If you're going to rely on a source then you can't just rely on half of what they said.
Rule one in journalism was to check all sources. That's the ruin of news media today; in their haste to publish, they've developed a list of "reliable" sources, that have their own agendas.

Rule one in journalism was to check all sources. That's the ruin of news media today; in their haste to publish, they've developed a list of "reliable" sources, that have their own agendas.

The ruin of media today is running stories that generate clicks/watches to sell ads. Many news outlets miss the mundane stuff that doesn’t do that but is:

1. Important for showing context in many cases.
2. Important for showing that not everything is doom and gloom.

Doom and gloom and drama sells ads.

Most annoying for me is news outlets trying to show all issues have "two sides" = manufactured controversy.

Most annoying for me is news outlets trying to show all issues have "two sides" = manufactured controversy.

True but there’s usually two sides. For instance, Trump is 24/7 drama but Biden is just doing his job in a reasonably stable boringly professional way. Stable Biden work is just not dramatic enough so we get 24/7 Trump.

Trump is media savvy enough to know this though and that’s why he sucks all the oxygen out of things.

Oh certainly there are many cases where there are legitimate two or even multiple viewpoints worth exploring. eg What to do in Palestine
Moon landings questioned .,..not so much.

It's where the media manufactures "two sides"
eg Is AGW real ?? That one is buried.
What to do about it can legitimately foster many valid viewpoints.

And that agenda is either Right Wing idiocy, or money.

EDIT - I should add in extreme Left Wing idiocy as well, these days, because I'm seeing some online "news outlets" that are really stretching a point.

I find it odd that folks are so quick to jump on the next best thing so long as it’s to support the bad orange man.
Is the reverse not true?

I find it odd that folks are so quick to jump on the next best thing so long as it’s to get the bad orange man

Because the bad orange man says dangerous things like this:

This election is not about policy. It is about whether the USA retains a democratic structure with checks and balances, or devolves into religious authoritarianism.

Because the bad orange man says dangerous things like this:

This election is not about policy. It is about whether the USA retains a democratic structure with checks and balances, or devolves into religious authoritarianism.
i don’t know what to make of that speech. Trump tailors speeches to the audience, in this case he was addressing bible thumping Christians.

I’m sure he’d like to be King, not sure there is a realistic path to that.

Was that speech foreshadowing his plan or telling Christians everything will be so good in 4 years that Republicans won’t need every single voter to turn out.

I guess we’ll see. First he has to win, not sure that’s a slam dunk any more, Harris will close the gap.

i don’t know what to make of that speech. Trump tailors speeches to the audience, in this case he was addressing bible thumping Christians.

Was that speech foreshadowing his plan or telling Christians everything will be so good in 4 years that Republicans won’t need every single voter to turn out.

I guess we’ll see. First he has to win, not sure that’s a slam dunk any more, Harris will close the gap.

All politicians tailor their speeches. All politicians make promises they can’t keep. What differentiates Trump from the rest is that he goes even further than the fringes of what most others would do. It’s out and out lies.

Back
Top Bottom