Trump Guilty | Page 22 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trump Guilty

I seen Kamala is picking Monica for her running mate. Will be the team with the most experience 👍

It's quite common and not a bar to admission. Hell, some fail 4 or 5 times and failing twice is fairly routine.
In California you don’t need an accredited law degree to take the bar exam, so the overall pass rate is low.

When you filter down to the UC state educated lawyers, like Harris, >80% pass first try.

Apparently Trump claimed his wife was on the Czech Olympic ski team.

Oddly no records of that exist.
Could he have meant “on” like he was “on” Stormy?

In California you don’t need an accredited law degree to take the bar exam, so the overall pass rate is low.

When you filter down to the UC state educated lawyers, like Harris, >80% pass first try.
Assuming that's accurate, it's still one on 5 law school educated people who fail.

Assuming that's accurate, it's still one on 5 law school educated people who fail.
Yup. One in five UC lawyers do not pass.

I guess there’s no shame in that.

Yup. One in five UC lawyers do not pass.

I guess there’s no shame in that.
To be fair they would have actually passed their classes, but failed The Bar. The Bar Exam would be separate from their scholastic requirements.

Edit - It seems that a "legal education" is required but a law school diploma is only one way to qualify for that requirement.

I know we aren’t new to politics, politicians will say anything for votes
We have to make a presumption that they will either do what they said they would do, or make a strong attempt at it. In this case, the consequence is the end of democracy and the introduction of religious authoritarianism.

Not only do I not want someone to do that ... I don't want anyone to even attempt to do so.

So ... no Trump, and no Retrumplicans, and no MAGA.

We have to make a presumption that they will either do what they said they would do, or make a strong attempt at it. In this case, the consequence is the end of democracy and the introduction of religious authoritarianism.

Not only do I not want someone to do that ... I don't want anyone to even attempt to do so.

So ... no Trump, and no Retrumplicans, and no MAGA.
You seem to think there’s a difference from one party to another.

Politicians aren’t for the people regardless of what party gets elected . But hey that’s just me

To be fair they would have actually passed their classes, but failed The Bar. The Bar Exam would be separate from their scholastic requirements.

Edit - It seems that a "legal education" is required but a law school diploma is only one way to qualify for that requirement.

It’s a bit looser than that. Unaccredited diploma mills, working for a judge or in a law office, foreign law degrees will qualify for trying the California bar exam.

But that’s not the point. UC law schools are top notch, they prepare lawyers in California for the California bar. Harris got her degree there.

Maybe it was her high school education? She did high school at Westmont, a public school in Montreal. I don’t think she was a great student, she needed a couple of years in community college (Vanier,Montreal) before being accepted to Howard.

tomwellborn3
1habout an hour ago
In a surprising twist, traditionally Trump-supportive Florida is showing an unexpected surge in enthusiasm for Kamala Harris. This turnaround, especially noticeable in The Villages, a MAGA stronghold, signals a significant shift. The sight of over 200 golf carts at a Harris rally, amid American flags and upbeat music, underscores a potential upheaval in support that could impact the November election. politics
forcing the dumpf to spend money he doesn't have on his traditional strongholds ....nice move.
I;m just astounded at how much money K raised in 48 hours.

Back
Top Bottom