Trump Guilty | Page 24 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trump Guilty

Clinton, Pelosi etc etc etc didnt accept the results in 2016...

A president nominating SCOTUS members... the humanity. There is dozens of democrat party members on record encouraging the 3 years of BLM riots and looting after trumps election win... Including Harris.

The demotracts have tried every underhanded tactic they could think of to remove a democratically elected nominee from the race upto and including assassination...

So there was no speech from Clinton conceding? Weird…you must have missed it.

It has never been considered settled. The US constitution framers could not see the future, so many things are not considered.

The bulletproof way to amend the US constitution is through Purpose, a procedure that requires 75% of the states to agree.

The Feds can also pass Federal protection laws, there’s bill on the table now. Less enduring as there would be countless contests and future legislators can easily strike or change laws.

The scholarly argument for RvW is the constitution can be stretched, and SCOTUS of the day connected right to privacy to right to abortion

The arguments against are 1) the interpretation overstepped state constitutions, 2) the convoluted link to the 14th amendment right to privacy was an act of judicial activism (justices making legislator policy), something SCOTUS is not supposed to do.

Striking down RvW gave the law making back to each state, and as one would imagine states differ based on the ideology of their voters and state government.

My guess is Harris will campaign on this, but not as a make or break issue. If she wins, she’ll pass protection law.

The term "settled law" in no way involved The Constitution. Settled law is when a legal principle has been upheld in so much case law, that it is no longer considered to be in question. In this case the case law is a Supreme Court ruling, which tends to be the final word on the matter. It was so ruled in a much more conservative time than today.

Edit - As to the original judgment overstepping the State Constitutions in the case of a Constitutional argument, it's allowed to do that.

So there was no speech from Clinton conceding? Weird…you must have missed it.
Hmm so your saying there was no speech from trump conceding in 2020? Your the one that brought up him not accepting the results, when I point out clinton and co. did the exact same thing, her speech conceding is enough to put that to bed? Why isnt trumps speech conceding enough?

The term "settled law" in no way involved The Constitution. Settled law is when a legal principle has been upheld in so much case law, that it is no longer considered to be in question. In this case the case law is a Supreme Court ruling, which tends to be the final word on the matter. It was so ruled in a much more conservative time than today.

Edit - As to the original judgment overstepping the State Constitutions in the case of a Constitutional argument, it's allowed to do that.
Settled Law in this context means it’s no longer open to interpretation by lower level courts. It no way means the law is teflon. Settled law can be revisited legislatively, constitutionally or by a higher court.

On constitution fed or state, that’s tricky too. This is made enduring only by constitutional amendment.

Last edited:
Hmm so your saying there was no speech from trump conceding in 2020? Your the one that brought up him not accepting the results, when I point out clinton and co. did the exact same thing, her speech conceding is enough to put that to bed? Why isnt trumps speech conceding enough?
Did Clinton rouse her supporters to march on The Capitol? I must have missed that. Damned corporate media.

History doesnt agree with you. The man was president already and he didnt destroy US democracy.
He has already announced in his campaign speeches what his plans are. Just because he didn't then doesn't mean he wouldn't now.
He lied over 4,000 documented times during his presidency, I for one don't believe a single word he says.

This Trump conceding speech, care to share it? Does he congratulate Biden on winning and go on to accept the results of a democratically held election or does he do something entirely different, that’s never been done in the history of US democracy before, and without any evidence whatsoever, claim the election was stolen?

This Trump conceding speech, care to share it? Does he congratulate Biden on winning and go on to accept the results of a democratically held election or does he do something entirely different, that’s never been done in the history of US democracy before, and without any evidence whatsoever, claim the election was stolen?
Yes, I'd love to hear it. Take your time...

Well, if it comes down to listening to the voices or to a sociopathic, felony convicted, multiple liar I'll take the voices any time.
Will definitely be interesting what history will teach in the future

Reactions: TK4
Seems the dumpfs babble is none too alluring even for the formerly faithful

Lots of misinformation coming out of the demo side, surprisingly the trump haters lap this stuff up like fat kids on a candy bar 😂😂

Threads... Lol. A few family members talked me into downloading the app. It's no different than Twitter. Same bs. Delete.
I'll get all the news i need from the weather Channel.

Threads... Lol. A few family members talked me into downloading the app. It's no different than Twitter. Same bs. Delete.
I'll get all the news i need from the weather Channel.
What part of the country are you in these days? Wondering if you were out west and seen the fires

Back
Top Bottom