Trump Guilty | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trump Guilty

GSd7avJX0AA_2AZ.jpg

Simple possible explanation for Trump's behavior: it seems like the Secret Service reacted very quickly once it started, i.e. the sniper stopped firing because he was dead. One of the many agents shielding Trump could have relayed that this happened, and combined with a bit of adrenaline he could have felt the danger had passed. Of course nobody KNEW that yet for certain
This is pretty much right.

The SS covered trump until the situation was under control. They were told the shooter was neutralized and tried to remove Trump but he took a moment to milk some martyr time. (per ABC news)

BBC had Clip of an interview with one of the rally attendees saying that they witnessed a police officer climbing up the rooftop to confront the shooter, but then just climbed back down.
I read that...and in multiple accounts / viewpoints the message was clear...cop climbs up, has a gun pointed at him, so he falls / climbs down.

I sure as poo wouldn't keep my head up there. Hard to grab your gun when you're on a ladder and a guy is pointing a gun at your head.

But I wasn't there...so I'll leave it to others.

This is pretty much right.

The SS covered trump until the situation was under control. They were told the shooter was neutralized and tried to remove Trump but he took a moment to milk some martyr time. (per ABC news)
Never let a good crisis go to waste right?

I feel for the family of the others injured / killed in the firing line. That guy didn't deserve to die, and apparently was shielding his family with his body.

I read that...and in multiple accounts / viewpoints the message was clear...cop climbs up, has a gun pointed at him, so he falls / climbs down.

I sure as poo wouldn't keep my head up there. Hard to grab your gun when you're on a ladder and a guy is pointing a gun at your head.

But I wasn't there...so I'll leave it to others.
Also, bad guy had a rifle and local cop had a handgun at best (I'm not sure how secret service deals with cops, leaving them armed brings a lot of firearms into the secure perimeter).

This video shows the area where the firefighter was shot. The video isn't too bad.. but you do see the dead guy at the 2 minute mark.

This video shows the area where the firefighter was shot. The video isn't too bad.. but you do see the dead guy at the 2 minute mark.

"Jesus can't help us" from a bystander. Sad.

Good luck with that. Second ear bandage change, tops before Trump is back at his usual incendiary rhetoric, lies, and name calling.
ignore the video, headline is what i was trying to post.

Back
Top Bottom