Trump Guilty | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trump Guilty

Can we take off the tin foil hats for a moment and realize that this really happened. Trump didn't just fall, he did not cut himself a la WWE, people were shot and one killed at his rally.

Edit: As far as the kid being registered as a Republican, you can register as whatever you want; at 20, he hadn't even voted for President yet.
But his reaction is reasonably consistent with a minor change in plans. Maybe shot was supposed to miss him entirely and shooter gifted him an iconic war cry photo. Assuming it was a solo shooter and/or arranged through someone that wasn't an idiot, there shouldn't be much to find in an investigation.

Occam’s razor would suggest a whack job kid obsessed with guns out for some infamy. Not like that hasn’t happened dozens of times before in the US.

The fact that he’s a republican is pretty inconvenient for MAGA. The fact that he was wearing a T Shirt from the biggest YouTube gun channel also won’t help.

No idea if he had a beef against Trump. Chances are he just happened to be the closest big celeb that would give him his 15 mins.

First, killing 'cause you don't like the other guy is the worst. Vote & take the results as they stand.

My first thought was a deep in Qanon Republican who snapped at the newest Epstein release and didn't like his loved leader is a (alleged) pedo.
jc100's idea is better, gun nut out for infamy.

Crowd seemed surprisingly calm for bullets flying through the air. I would have pictured it a lot more chaotic, people running and stampeding for their lives. Looked like most were casually sitting there processing what was happening.
I am also quite surprised that the crowd and the media were fairly calm during the whole incident.

If you think about it, there are shots fired. Would you not try to duck for cover and try to get the F out of there.
The various videos show how the media photographers seem to be forgetting that its an active shooting scene and all they care about getting the best angle for a picture.

Last edited:
But his reaction is reasonably consistent with a minor change in plans. Maybe shot was supposed to miss him entirely and shooter gifted him an iconic war cry photo. Assuming it was a solo shooter and/or arranged through someone that wasn't an idiot, there shouldn't be much to find in an investigation.
I also think that his reaction is not what someone would expect from a person that was just shot it.

Who takes the time to "get my shoes" after being shot at. Regardless if you think you are OK or not, and the fact that he was able to pause the SS asking them to "wait, wait" so he can pump his fist in the air......

There just doesn't seem to be much urgency in the proceedings after the bullet lands.

I am NOT saying that this was planned and it slightly went off track or there is conspiracy behind it.
Just seems a little strange....

One of the media outlets were able to slow down their footage and this is a shot of a missed target.

1720970777123.png

Well the shooter was certainly dialed in for elevation

Last edited:
Or option three was this was the next morally corrupt plan from trumpie. A supportor dies, the shooter dies. Small price to pay for an easy victory.

No chance I'd trust someone to "graze" my ear from 150m away, NO chance. A small gust of wind might be all that's between you and death, and I'd say Trump enjoys life too much to risk that.

Being reported the gun was bought by the shooter's father 6 months ago, a "AR type" carbine
And as to being a republican... the kid kicked in a $15 donation when he was 17... he might have been a republican... just no much of one.

I'm glad that they screen everyone in the crowd for weapons... could you imagine a crowd of GOOD republicans with guns reacting to one BAD republican with a gun... scorched earth I tells ya.

The kid shot was from 150m... the secret service snipers were further back (I hope... what's the point of "sniper" without a LARGE field of view)... so how did he get on that roof... why was there not a secret service agent on that roof, that had a clear shoot at the stage? Somebody has some splaining to do Lucy. (Some one has already said in the news that the secret service intentionally let this happen to get rid of Trump... within a couple of hours of the incident... this will get worse before it gets better).
I try not to comment on American politics, BUT I betcha Trump is gonna MILK this for all it's worth AND MORE. The Republican convention starts Monday... who else thinks Trump is going to present with a HUGE bandaid on his head, for months... He got wounded... but it's the BEST wound, NO BODY gets wounded like Trump, this would have killed Biden, cuz he's so old and fragile, but Trump will have defied, no DEFEATED, the grim reaper and has clawed his way back from a near death by monday. You know, cuz Trump is the BEST at ... what ever Trump does.
America has a great history of crap like this... and the JFK secret service files about Dallas are still sealed

Simple possible explanation for Trump's behavior: it seems like the Secret Service reacted very quickly once it started, i.e. the sniper stopped firing because he was dead. One of the many agents shielding Trump could have relayed that this happened, and combined with a bit of adrenaline he could have felt the danger had passed. Of course nobody KNEW that yet for certain

Being reported the gun was bought by the shooter's father 6 months ago, a "AR type" carbine
I know nothing about guns.. but I would think that this style of gun (AR-15) that was used would have the ability to penetrate bone from 150 meters away.

A lot of guns = lots of bullets. They've made their bed, now it's time to sleep in it.

Was it an Armalite Rifle? Original or
And as to being a republican... the kid kicked in a $15 donation when he was 17... he might have been a republican... just no much of one.

I'm glad that they screen everyone in the crowd for weapons... could you imagine a crowd of GOOD republicans with guns reacting to one BAD republican with a gun... scorched earth I tells ya.

The kid shot was from 150m... the secret service snipers were further back (I hope... what's the point of "sniper" without a LARGE field of view)... so how did he get on that roof... why was there not a secret service agent on that roof, that had a clear shoot at the stage? Somebody has some splaining to do Lucy. (Some one has already said in the news that the secret service intentionally let this happen to get rid of Trump... within a couple of hours of the incident... this will get worse before it gets better).
I try not to comment on American politics, BUT I betcha Trump is gonna MILK this for all it's worth AND MORE. The Republican convention starts Monday... who else thinks Trump is going to present with a HUGE bandaid on his head, for months... He got wounded... but it's the BEST wound, NO BODY gets wounded like Trump, this would have killed Biden, cuz he's so old and fragile, but Trump will have defied, no DEFEATED, the grim reaper and has clawed his way back from a near death by monday. You know, cuz Trump is the BEST at ... what ever Trump does.
America has a great history of crap like this... and the JFK secret service files about Dallas are still sealed
According to the CBC, the donation was to a Democrat organization: "When Crooks was 17, he made a $15 donation to ActBlue, a political action committee that raises money for left-leaning and Democratic politicians, according to a 2021 Federal Election Commission filing. The donation was earmarked for the Progressive Turnout Project, a national group that rallies Democrats to vote. The groups did not immediately respond to a Reuters request for comment."

No chance I'd trust someone to "graze" my ear from 150m away, NO chance. A small gust of wind might be all that's between you and death, and I'd say Trump enjoys life too much to risk that.
I don't think drawing blood would have been part of the plan. That could have been a happy accident.

I know nothing about guns.
I don't know a LOT about guns... but a 5.56mm Ar will drop a man out to about 500 yards, without much problem.

One thing I DO know about .226 AR's: They weren't designed (designed is the wrong word... they figured this out after there was a 5.56 bullet) to KILL an enemy combatant. The were designed to maim them. The .226 tumbles in the air, and rips great chunks out a person... but you want them to live.
If you drop a enemy, that's the end of that, one less enemy.
If you MAIM an enemy, it takes two guy to drag him out of the line of fire, then a highly trained medic gets involve, and maybe a highly trained nurse... to stabilize the wounded for transport... by helicopter, with two highly trained pilots, to a field hospital, to be treated by several highly trained doctors, to recuperate in a hospital bed that is in high demand....
One shot, one kill: you take out one comrade enlistovich
One shot, maiming the guy: You take 30-35 highly trained, VERY expensive personnel, and a bunch of very expensive equipment out of the fight.
THANK YOU Mr. Mcnamara ... ain't war grand?

I don't know a LOT about guns... but a 5.56mm Ar will drop a man out to about 500 yards, without much problem.

One thing I DO know about .226 AR's: They weren't designed (designed is the wrong word... they figured this out after there was a 5.56 bullet) to KILL an enemy combatant. The were designed to maim them. The .226 tumbles in the air, and rips great chunks out a person... but you want them to live.
If you drop a enemy, that's the end of that, one less enemy.
If you MAIM an enemy, it takes two guy to drag him out of the line of fire, then a highly trained medic gets involve, and maybe a highly trained nurse... to stabilize the wounded for transport... by helicopter, with two highly trained pilots, to a field hospital, to be treated by several highly trained doctors, to recuperate in a hospital bed that is in high demand....
One shot, one kill: you take out one comrade enlistovich
One shot, maiming the guy: You take 30-35 highly trained, VERY expensive personnel, and a bunch of very expensive equipment out of the fight.
THANK YOU Mr. Mcnamara ... ain't war grand?

It’s .223 but I don’t know about the tumbling as I shoot that calibre as it’s the cheapest calibre for precision shooting out to about 2-300 yards. It will go where you want it to as long as you have the skill and equipment. For longer range shooting or for bigger holes in things the cartridges get quite expensive. A .223 bullet isn’t that different in diameter from a .22 lr bullet. It just has a bigger charge behind it and is more aerodynamic, longer and heavier.

Before you watch Mr. Trump, at the Republican convention on Monday, where Mr. Trump will no doubt raise the subject of his death defying, BRAVE exploits... remember this
Is that where he said "It’s just horrible – so surprising to see it here."?

If we're going there, then from CNN:
"“President Biden himself said in recent days, ‘It’s time to put a bullseye on Trump.’ I know he didn’t mean what is being implied there, but that kind of language on either side should be called out,” Johnson said on NBC’s “Today” show on Sunday. “We have to make clear that this is part of our system we can have vigorous debate but it needs to end there.” "

Not to mention that there are many social media accounts egging on the divide. Americans need to get together and stand firm.

Back
Top Bottom