Trump Guilty | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trump Guilty

It could have been staged. No blood till he put his hand up to his ear. Any old school pro wrestler worth his salt could have coached him on a blood pack gag. I wouldn't put it past him.

This isn’t a Facebook conspiracy, it’s recorded live by every credible media outlet in the USA, confirmed by the Whitehouse, Secret Service, CIA, and FBI.

There is zero acceptance or tolerance for this type of political violence in a democracy.

Last edited by a moderator:
It could have been staged but likely was not. There was no particular reason to do so and would have required far too many factors to support a complex conspiracy. My first reaction was also false flag but after reading details etc it appears not to be. :coffee:
FWIW
The FBI identified the 20-year-old Pennsylvania resident who was killed after trying to assassinate Trump as Thomas Matthew Crooks.

Crooks was a resident of Bethel Park, a village about 55 miles south of the shooting scene in Butler, Pennsylvania.

He was registered to vote as a Republican. But records show that his one known political donation, for $15 in 2021, was to Act Blue, a group that supports Democratic candidates.

Last edited:
I'm gonna come out and say it. His security detail are either incompetent or wanted him gone. How does a shooter get onto the roof of a building with a clear line of sight, 150m away from him with a rifle. It's absolutely pure luck their principle isn't dead.

I was sort of expecting it to happen.. but thought it would have been more professional.
I’m surprised it took this long for anyone to take a shot at either candidate in all honesty (including our JT).

However, not liking or agreeing with a candidate (or outright hating one) takes a big leap toward being ready to die for ‘your side’ by attempting an assassination.

Not many people survive after they take their shot…and to be ready to die for it…I don’t personally believe many are willing to take that risk.

But there sure are lots of deranged people out there. Less deranged with skills necessary. And even less deranged with skills, and willingness to commit the act.

I’m surprised it took this long for anyone to take a shot at either candidate in all honesty (including our JT).

However, not liking or agreeing with a candidate (or outright hating one) takes a big leap toward being ready to die for ‘your side’ by attempting an assassination.

Shooter was a registered REPUBLICAN according to PA voter registry records.

GSbNQ9mWoAAZP92.jpg

Crowd seemed surprisingly calm for bullets flying through the air. I would have pictured it a lot more chaotic, people running and stampeding for their lives. Looked like most were casually sitting there processing what was happening.

I'm gonna come out and say it. His security detail are either incompetent or wanted him gone. How does a shooter get onto the roof of a building with a clear line of sight, 150m away from him with a rifle. It's absolutely pure luck their principle isn't dead.
Or option three was this was the next morally corrupt plan from trumpie. A supportor dies, the shooter dies. Small price to pay for an easy victory.

CNN's take later that day:
"Secret service rushes Trump off stage after he falls at rally"
"Trump injured in incident at rally"

Last edited:

And.. with the crowd watching him.. and screaming for cops.. as he was still crawling into position.

Or option three was this was the next morally corrupt plan from trumpie. A supportor dies, the shooter dies. Small price to pay for an easy victory.

And I got called out yesterday for saying Drumpf's actions didn't match up to what a coward like him would do after being shot at. We'll see how this plays out.

Then again, maybe not. It's been 60 years since Kennedy was shot and no President Rep or Dem since then would declassify the files.

Can we take off the tin foil hats for a moment and realize that this really happened. Trump didn't just fall, he did not cut himself a la WWE, people were shot and one killed at his rally.

Edit: As far as the kid being registered as a Republican, you can register as whatever you want; at 20, he hadn't even voted for President yet.

Back
Top Bottom