Trump Guilty | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trump Guilty

Agreed, but the optics of it play right into the conspiracy narrative.

Yeah, the school/teacher for the commercial was probably chosen through AI/advanced algorithms........or 🎯 @ 🇺🇲

Oh boy, the comments on that video
I'm not convinced that him being an extra in a Blackrock commercial means anything.
Agreed, but the optics of it play right into the conspiracy narrative.
Yeah, the school/teacher for the commercial was probably chosen through AI/advanced algorithms........or 🎯 @ 🇺🇲
Looks like the person who posted it got their account deleted. I just saw the thing and posted, not trying to push any view by that.

Anyways, in the below video at around 1:00 they show how close the bullets were to Trump:

Fail to plan, plan to fail kids...

The more I see the response to this and how it was handled...the more I wonder how inept these agencies really are.
I do feel bad for the one SS agent that has become the focus of countless ineptitude and DEI memes. She did some things that would indicate training was grossly insufficient but people are singling her out for weight, gender, etc. Why was she assigned to a close protection role when her skills were so crap? Everybody sucks at the beginning but you shouldn't get sent into the fire until you are a rockstar.

While one would hope everyone in the SS is at the same level, I do expect that the current president gets the superstars and it goes down from there. Also most of the go getters would want the cool job career wise. I see no difference when it comes to any agency or even private sector everyday companies. Protecting past presidents is likely well down the list and maybe (was) a good job for coasters, newbies, etc. I expect some of that will change.

I was also not surprised about inter-agency communications and action. I bet they didn't even have radios that could communicate with each other, LEO to SS, etc.

While one would hope everyone in the SS is at the same level, I do expect that the current president gets the superstars and it goes down from there. Also most of the go getters would want the cool job career wise. I see no difference when it comes to any agency or even private sector everyday companies. Protecting past presidents is likely well down the list and maybe (was) a good job for coasters, newbies, etc. I expect some of that will change.

I was also not surprised about inter-agency communications and action. I bet they didn't even have radios that could communicate with each other, LEO to SS, etc.
I would put the slackers on past presidents but an active presidential candidate with a history of divisive and inflammatory statements should at least get the B team imo. If she was the B team, they have a major training problem.

I would put the slackers on past presidents but an active presidential candidate with a history of divisive and inflammatory statements should at least get the B team imo. If she was the B team, they have a major training problem.
Specially that there was some Iran threat in the wind (but isn't there always?). At at the same time I also think most people and odds makers were shocked at which candidate was actually shot at. Monday morning QBing and all... Also, how much of the team was picked (for lack of better term) by Trump himself, I am sure they have preferred people they get along with?

I bet it was the C, D, E or even??? team.

Specially that there was some Iran threat in the wind (but isn't there always?). At at the same time I also think most people and odds makers were shocked at which candidate was actually shot at. Monday morning QBing and all... Also, how much of the team was picked (for lack of better term) by Trump himself, I am sure they have preferred people they get along with?

If trumpy was hand-picking the team, this is what I would expect.

p32096_p_v8_af.jpg

Not hearing anything about the Iran threat from the media on the Trump attempt?

Back
Top Bottom