Trump Guilty | Page 14 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trump Guilty

Specially that there was some Iran threat in the wind (but isn't there always?). At at the same time I also think most people and odds makers were shocked at which candidate was actually shot at. Monday morning QBing and all... Also, how much of the team was picked (for lack of better term) by Trump himself, I am sure they have preferred people they get along with?

I bet it was the C, D, E or even??? team.

I think I saw something about Trump Jr coming out in defense of the female officer in the memes, saying she was a really nice person etc.

Having zero muscle memory when holstering her sidearm is unacceptable in that position though and shows a complete lack of training. There's more footage of her at the hospital having the exact same issue.

Not hearing anything about the Iran threat from the media on the Trump attempt?

It was apparently considered a threat prior to the shooting (intelligence in recent weeks from a human source...), but to be fair there is likely always something in the wind. That is the problem with intelligence, many multiple whatevers, Monday morning QBing when that one real one does not get acted upon. The shooter had nothing to do with Iran but if there was an unrelated threat, you would think they would have upped their game, or they just whatevered it.

They think Iran is going to try to kill him, they are on the lookout, they see a shooter on a roof, no worries the dude is white... /s

Rumor now is that a sniper was waiting for permission to shoot.

Not a lot on anything recently aside from piling on Biden. It’s weird, something odd is happening. It may be that media outlets have a better idea of what kind of controversy attracts views/likes/ad clicks and the time sensitive democratic infighting is more juicy. My feeling is that the republicans feel that being quiet right now helps them.

I also think that hype around polls is nuts and the republicans are trying to do what the far right in France did, which is try to convince people their support is much stronger than it actually is. The problem with their candidate is that people already saw what 4 years got….no wall, no healthcare changes but a lot of golf and a reduction in women’s rights due to stacking the Supreme Court. The only problem with the democratic candidate is a demonstrated frailness and a fumbling of the gaza issue. The economy seems fine. That’s not a domestic item though and even those who are mad at Biden about that know the alternative would be many, many times worse.

This election will be about women and minorities I think. Both of which know what Trump means for them.

Pick one.
Unemployment rate at a 50 year low.
A bipartisan infrastructure bill the retrumplicans keep trying to take credit for after voting against it.
Healthcare: uninsured Americans at an all time low.
Americans net worth has risen under Biden.
Violent crimes are falling.
The equity market is roaring.
And on and on it goes....

Those 6 failures listed (did you really look at them? some arn't even real) don't get anywhere close to the list of positives listed by Bloomberg.

Not a lot on anything recently aside from piling on Biden. It’s weird, something odd is happening. It may be that media outlets have a better idea of what kind of controversy attracts views/likes/ad clicks and the time sensitive democratic infighting is more juicy. My feeling is that the republicans feel that being quiet right now helps them.

I also think that hype around polls is nuts and the republicans are trying to do what the far right in France did, which is try to convince people their support is much stronger than it actually is. The problem with their candidate is that people already saw what 4 years got….no wall, no healthcare changes but a lot of golf and a reduction in women’s rights due to stacking the Supreme Court. The only problem with the democratic candidate is a demonstrated frailness and a fumbling of the gaza issue. The economy seems fine. That’s not a domestic item though and even those who are mad at Biden about that know the alternative would be many, many times worse.

This election will be about women and minorities I think. Both of which know what Trump means for them.
Republicans are staying quieter than normal so they can leave all the oxygen for Trump.

Many Americans view Biden somewhat like Canadians view Trudeau. The once likeable characters have charm and charisma, but that only goes so far.

The US economy is OK, but if you erase the pandemic window, Biden performance is considerably worse in virtually every measure, and particularly by the pocketbook measures the average family feels. This will be a big deal in this election.

Republicans are staying quieter than normal so they can leave all the oxygen for Trump.

Many Americans view Biden somewhat like Canadians view Trudeau. The once likeable characters have charm and charisma, but that only goes so far.

The US economy is OK, but if you erase the pandemic window, Biden performance is considerably worse in virtually every measure, and particularly by the pocketbook measures the average family feels. This will be a big deal in this election.

Name any other first world country without the same issues? Goods costs have increased everywhere. Some are only just starting to turn that around now.

Canada has one of the best economies in the G7. We still pay a crap ton more for things than we used to.

Name any other first world country without the same issues? Goods costs have increased everywhere. Some are only just starting to turn that around now.

Canada has one of the best economies in the G7. We still pay a crap ton more for things than we used to.
How about all the ones who didn’t use the pandemic as an excuse to print a gazillion dollars and wildly spend.

Here’s more than one. France? Germany? China? Italy? Switzerland? Need a dozen more?

Unemployment rate at a 50 year low.
A bipartisan infrastructure bill the retrumplicans keep trying to take credit for after voting against it.
Healthcare: uninsured Americans at an all time low.
Americans net worth has risen under Biden.
Violent crimes are falling.
The equity market is roaring.
And on and on it goes....

Unemployment rate isn't even at a one year low. Recheck your "facts". I'm too lazy to look up the rest for you.

Back
Top Bottom