Those politicians…. | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Those politicians….

If you factor in a security detail , flight to get to Algoma , trailing media scrum ( also on the bus) each donut cost $3450 dollars .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

If Jag wants any relevance or profile in the next election he needs off the crazy train now . His only hope is pretending to fend off the Cons , while he spent 3yrs sucking hard on the liberal program. He needs to be well into the backseat .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
I figure Jag is aiming for free rent at Stornoway.

This will be interesting either way is political suicide. I suspect they will be using this to pressure the liberals. Once the liberals are gone the ndp has zero power or voice.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Suspect will be some back office dealing going on

Maybe I've got it wrong but didn't Singh just tear up the long term agreement. He could be encouraged to be nice if offered special enticements on a per diem basis.

Maybe I've got it wrong but didn't Singh just tear up the long term agreement. He could be encouraged to be nice if offered special enticements on a per diem basis.
Yeah, I suspect its all a ploy to attempt to upset the apple cart. He's polling even worse than Justin, but there are 2? By-elections about to go down.

I will probably get the opportunity to be proven correct shortly as the Cons will almost certainly introduce a basic non-confidence motion in parliament asap. So Singh can put his money where his mouth is. If you actually read/listened to his statement he went on the attack on the government big time. He won't be able to save face if he turns around now and supports the government to keep them afloat. I suspect he's overplayed his hand.

Yeah, I suspect its all a ploy to attempt to upset the apple cart. He's polling even worse than Justin, but there are 2? By-elections about to go down.

I will probably get the opportunity to be proven correct shortly as the Cons will almost certainly introduce a basic non-confidence motion in parliament asap. So Singh can put his money where his mouth is. If you actually read/listened to his statement he went on the attack on the government big time. He won't be able to save face if he turns around now and supports the government to keep them afloat. I suspect he's overplayed his hand.
Would that be like saying he’s going to stop using the crack whore he’s been pounding because she gave him VD and he’ll only use her again if he can’t find a new one.

Oh man, the journalists are finally acting like journalists. Jagmeet is about to be ROASTED by everyone. Poilievre probably can't believe his luck.

Weakening the NDP is actually a bad move for the Conservatives come election time as they split the left of centre. The NDP will not win an election even if super strong these days (they had a shot during Jack's time as leader). The people that normally vote for them--if they are not voting NDP--will also not be voting Conservative (way too far apart on issues) so either they don't vote, or bad for the CPC they vote Liberal. The Conservatives should want the NDP to pull Liberal votes, not the other way around.

There is a lot of schadenfreude going on here but it is in the CPC's best interest for the NDP to show come election time if they want a majority government.

Back
Top Bottom