Those politicians…. | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Those politicians….

If you ignore the daily stabbings/shootings, yeah, you're right.
Both places looked like people just having fun on a weekend. Though from memory Caribana usually has a shooting each year and most Caribbean families I know, won't go near the place, especially with their kids.

Two kilometer bike path extension in Toronto. Metrolinx is building it and budget is $150M (not a typo, $75,000 per meter of bike path). Feds kicked in 25M or so. Chow says feds would have made sure that it was good value for money before approving so she shouldn't question the bill. Holy f. Toronto is screwed.

Two kilometer bike path extension in Toronto. Metrolinx is building it and budget is $150M (not a typo, $75,000 per meter of bike path). Feds kicked in 25M or so. Chow says feds would have made sure that it was good value for money before approving so she shouldn't question the bill. Holy f. Toronto is screwed.

I can't afford that.

We've got a stalker here... :D
A disgruntled viewer. Skimmed through the whole thing; didn't see which country she moved to. Clickbait. She must already have enough stalkers, if she can make a living by simply posting crappy videos like that one. I won't question how you found the video. 🤣

What's the big deal? Cyclists have shut down High Park to be used as their private training ground. 400 acres of prime city owned and maintained land limited to a few dozen elites.

Only 190 tickets for not using ArriveCan have been issued, but the Amish in Chatsworth have been fined $400,000, even though they don't own cellphones, and therefore, can't use the app. Liens have been placed on their property by the government. Please tell me this is a hoax.

The world is watching. And it's moving back home.
She says she would rather live in Canada than "most places in the world" . OH IT"S SO TERRIBLE!!!

midnightcrier.com ?? Next.

It's legit. Ezra Levant's legal team is representing several of them pro bono and there's a legal activist group stepping in as well.

Oh Ezra.....this just get better and better.

Oh Ezra.....this just get better and better.
If CBC would cover it, I'd post that. They're mostly covering the DNC & superyacht right now. They're sometimes months behind on stories.

Back
Top Bottom