The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 348 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

One of my uncles died of a heart attack mowing his lawn on a scalding hot day while his son was inside watching TV.
I have an OCD neighbour that won't let his 20ish live-at-home son do any outdoor chores - lawn cutting, car washing, leaf raking...
NO ONE else can do these mundane activities to his satisfaction.
What's the young guy going to do when daddy croaks ???

I have an OCD neighbour that won't let his 20ish live-at-home son do any outdoor chores - lawn cutting, car washing, leaf raking...
That’s just idiotic and setting your kids for failure.

My 5 year old daughter is literally helping me parge the walls this morning….

My 7 year old is hammering nails into boards

And the youngest is screaming because she wants to help also…

Continue the tradition with a modern twist. Giant grow op in dads house.

Last edited:
When the other party has no enthusiasm for work, doing it yourself is often easier than pushing the other party.

The kid is now a senior, living in a subsidized apartment. He was trained as an accountant but couldn't keep a job and eventually declared unemployable. He is so depressing he makes a mortician sound like a stand up comedian.

I just watched the video, in the linked report. She passed the truck in a no passing zone, with oncoming traffic.
I don't know about down there but in Ontario:

She didn't make contact with the semi.

Eyewitnesses are not police nor is the truck video. Would charges stand up in court?

The truck driver failed to control his vehicle, knowing it was laden with hazmat.

Could she be held responsible for damages in civil court? How about the adults in the car?

In another state and event, a car owner was charged with DUI by consent in allowing a person he knew to be intoxicated to drive the car. Maybe the guy driving was less drunk.

What scares me is the knee jerk reaction to avoid a crash when maintaining one's course would make the crash the fault of the other party. Truckers have a moral responsibility to kill as many of these idiots as possible.

I don't know about down there but in Ontario:

She didn't make contact with the semi.

Eyewitnesses are not police nor is the truck video. Would charges stand up in court?

The truck driver failed to control his vehicle, knowing it was laden with hazmat.

Could she be held responsible for damages in civil court? How about the adults in the car?

In another state and event, a car owner was charged with DUI by consent in allowing a person he knew to be intoxicated to drive the car. Maybe the guy driving was less drunk.

What scares me is the knee jerk reaction to avoid a crash when maintaining one's course would make the crash the fault of the other party. Truckers have a moral responsibility to kill as many of these idiots as possible.
I think that the evidence would uphold a Criminal Code charge of dangerous operation, even here.

The truck driver had a second or two in order to weigh what would almost certainly be a crash involving 3 vehicles, that would have a high chance of his rig jackknifing, or a controlled leaving of the roadway in which he might retain control. Either way, the result might well have been the same, but the vehicles hitting head-on would almost certainly result in fatalities. Despite the results, I think the trucker made the right choice in the situation. Odds are we'd be talking about 7-8 deaths instead of 5.

Folks here might be interested in the (literal) trials and tribulations of Miles Hudson, driver of a car known as the Belltown Hellcat, a Seattle area "social media influencer." He's one of that particular grade of moron who actively records himself doing stupid things on public roads. Among other things, he's currently facing charges for doing over 100 MPH on a city street that I think has a 40 MPH limit. FOX 13 Seattle has been following the mess.

No idea if it is related but it is a Jewish holiday Shemini Atzeret

I don't think any Jewish people listen to crappy autotuned mumble rap. I could be wrong, though.

Lost a wheel on the 400 and picked up quite a collection of charges. Thankfully nobody died. If the moron couldn't afford insurance before, he definitely can't if those charges become convictions.

"Police say a 25-year-old man from Mississauga is charged with operating an unsafe vehicle, having a part detach, using an unauthorized plate and not having insurance."

Shouldn't the highway shut down be posted in the what does it mean to be Canadian thread? Totally disregarding laws and morals seems to be on point. Ha the only way I would support a highway shutown is if they were carrying around giant F Trudeau flags. Would've been a great time to have a few helicopters in the air to follow a few of them home for some charges.

Last edited:
Shouldn't the highway shut down be posted in the what does it mean to be Canadian thread? Totally disregarding laws and morals seems to be on point. Ha the only way I would support it is if they were carrying around F Trudeau flags. Would've been a great time to have a few helicopters in the air to follow a few of them home for some charges.
I keep wondering why they don't just shut down both sides of the blockage and arrest the lot. Worst case they run on foot leaving their vehicles behind, to be towed.

Then again just like the Belltown Hellcat, they're stupid enough to provide the prosecution evidence for their own trials.

Back
Top Bottom