The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 350 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

They race outside our facility every Friday night.. Steeles and goreway. They usually run for a half hour to hour before they take off. Legal issues aside.. it's actually not a bad spot to do it. The only real threat would be vehicles coming out of our driveways.. and we're not running trucks at the time. Also, they can see any cops coming along Steeles long before they get there. One of fastest vehicles is usually a F250.. the thing pulls away from exotics... hangs with the bikes. The employees like it.. quite a few will go out and watch.
After midnight or in the evening?

They race outside our facility every Friday night.. Steeles and goreway. They usually run for a half hour to hour before they take off. Legal issues aside.. it's actually not a bad spot to do it. The only real threat would be vehicles coming out of our driveways.. and we're not running trucks at the time. Also, they can see any cops coming along Steeles long before they get there. One of fastest vehicles is usually a F250.. the thing pulls away from exotics... hangs with the bikes. The employees like it.. quite a few will go out and watch.
There’s racing around here somewhere every weekend. I haven’t bothered to go looking for it, but a part of me wants to see it.

Mind you there the closest industrial plaza is Winston Churchill / Dundas.

I think these guys are running Burnhamthorpe / Dundas / Mavis / Erin Mills loops as they’re all wide and straight.

There's a bus on my deck.

9593d378a124038fef4876ce700c84a69b08c864.jpg

Did you guess Brampton?

Back
Top Bottom