The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 349 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

I keep wondering why they don't just shut down both sides of the blockage and arrest the lot. Worst case they run on foot leaving their vehicles behind, to be towed.

Then again just like the Belltown Hellcat, they're stupid enough to provide the prosecution evidence for their own trials.
The morons did a good enough job sealing the back door. A few fire trucks going the wrong way and the trap is sealed.

Another reason not to drive a look at me car. Randoms may get swept up (hopefully get released but still a hassle).

Update on our Hyundai Elantra N idiot....

Car was modded to the max...with new ECU that apparently let him red line higher than stock...

I shpuld make another dash cam compilation video. Yesterday there were at least 3 and maybe up to 5 vehicles in a crash on the 400. Four (including the one that likely caused it) pulled onto the left shoulder. Only one pulled onto the right shoulder. Obvious damage on three of them but obviously all somewhat drivable as they got to a shoulder. Debris in lanes two and three. I hope the cops ask why they thought left shoulder was the right choice. I suspect the answer will be dumb.

Two TTC busses collided head on with a car sandwiched in between. Not sure who screwed up but the car is absolutely crushed (and burned).

t_70af4b7001af485ab533c5d30adb2e32_name_update_for_web.jpg

EDIT:
Car was allegedly stolen, hauling ass and caused the crash. Car driver got the worst of it. Small miracles.

Last edited:
I shpuld make another dash cam compilation video. Yesterday there were at least 3 and maybe up to 5 vehicles in a crash on the 400. Four (including the one that likely caused it) pulled onto the left shoulder. Only one pulled onto the right shoulder. Obvious damage on three of them but obviously all somewhat drivable as they got to a shoulder. Debris in lanes two and three. I hope the cops ask why they thought left shoulder was the right choice. I suspect the answer will be dumb.
The standard response is, "It was closer." no consideration is ever given to the fact that those vehicles either need to eventually rejoin traffic, or exit/be towed off the highway.

While very inconvenient for the public, that is one of the safer makeshift dragstrips those idiots have used.

An industrial park is far better. No innocent traffic, and outside of the expense of the Mop 'n Bucket Crew having to go clean up the scrap metal/blood 'n guts when one of them hits a pole/hydro box/other Infinity, there's no downside.

An industrial park is far better. No innocent traffic, and outside of the expense of the Mop 'n Bucket Crew having to go clean up the scrap metal/blood 'n guts when one of them hits a pole/hydro box/other Infinity, there's no downside.
Sometimes. Tractor trailers pulling out of industrial facilities may beg to differ. Honestly, Cayuga test and tune is cheap and close enough. These guys are just aholes.

Sometimes. Tractor trailers pulling out of industrial facilities may beg to differ. Honestly, Cayuga test and tune is cheap and close enough. These guys are just aholes.

It's easy enough to find a park that has zero in/out traffic @ 2am on a Fri./Sat./Sun. night.

It's easy enough to find a park that has zero in/out traffic @ 2am on a Fri./Sat./Sun. night.
But not one long enough that they can pretend to be in a car with a 16 speed Fast&Furious gearbox.

They race outside our facility every Friday night.. Steeles and goreway. They usually run for a half hour to hour before they take off. Legal issues aside.. it's actually not a bad spot to do it. The only real threat would be vehicles coming out of our driveways.. and we're not running trucks at the time. Also, they can see any cops coming along Steeles long before they get there. One of fastest vehicles is usually a F250.. the thing pulls away from exotics... hangs with the bikes. The employees like it.. quite a few will go out and watch.

Back
Top Bottom