The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 338 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

Do you know where I can find a demographic breakdown of the people involved in motor vehicle accidents?
E.g. breakdown by gender, age groups, race etc?

Would insurance companies have something like this?
Yes, you would need to have an insider contact in the insurance industry, who is likely willing to lose their job for getting you that information.

Grrr. Get drunk and kill people, get caught driving while prohibited multiple times, courts just add another stacked prohibition. F that. Cut off his bleeping arms.

Bastard even moved her body to make it look like she was driving.

This is why our laws are a joke. Hang his ***.

Do you know where I can find a demographic breakdown of the people involved in motor vehicle accidents?

I would assume it's part of their statistical reports that they keep for setting up rates. I don't have a clue where to find it though.

Sign of the times. I went on a little morning walk, because the heat isn't oppressive yet. I walked along one of the Brampton creeks and then back along residential side streets. In that time I saw exactly two moving cars (Sunday on a long weekend, so nothing out). One car cuts the corner tight while making a left. The other barely slows for the stop sign and rolls through when making a right. Almost collide.
Brampton? You saw 2 cars, both committing traffic infractions - shocking.

How many people were squatting in the ravine at that early hour?

When you're already banned and breach conditions like that, resulting in a death, you need to spend some serious time behind bars. He has already proved that he's "at serious risk to re-offend" by re-offending. At that point it becomes a wilful act.
Is there any evidence, pro or con, on self entitled people reforming?

By reforming I mean an actual change of heart, not fear of punishment. There was a theory that a person's personality is largely formed by the time they are four or five years old. You can teach them skills and manners but deep inside the die has been cast.

Andrew Fallows, the above driver indicates no actual change of heart. He can save his remorseful speeches for the cat.

If alcohol and drug addiction are parts of the problem and considered a disease rather than a moral lapse, how do we cure them?

How do we protect the public from these "Sick" people?

A vicious dog with rabies is quarantined and euthanized so it can't spread it's terror. Bounce that thought off your MP.

Insurance companies share information on driver's sex, age, postal code, claims, insurance cancellations, and insurance fraud. They also share claims data on cars by make, model, and year.

They do not keep or share info on a person's race. They also do not keep or share info on automobile colour, or make/model/cc on motorcycle claims.

Idiot. Gets caught not wearing seatbelt on video by cop (interesting to note the camera angle from the cop car) and proceeds to run away in a Grandpa car. Plate not registered to vehicle, blew a stop sign, speeding, etc. I would say he's going to be in a world of hurt when they inevitably find him but lets be honest, catch and release is the directive.

Wanted-driver-1024x487.jpg

Idiot. Gets caught not wearing seatbelt on video by cop (interesting to note the camera angle from the cop car) and proceeds to run away in a Grandpa car. Plate not registered to vehicle, blew a stop sign, speeding, etc. I would say he's going to be in a world of hurt when they inevitably find him but lets be honest, catch and release is the directive.

Pretty much zero chance of getting caught, and as you said...even if he's caught...out within 24hrs.

They also know that all they have to do is run. Cops will not chase.

Wait what…there’s a prize?
"How much money will I be paid for my tip?
Cash rewards are based on the usefulness of a tip in solving a crime.

The payouts are higher for more serious crimes such as murder, sexual assault, illegal drug seizures & distribution, weapons seizures & distribution, human trafficking, etc. For less severe crimes like vandalism, petty theft, etc., the cash rewards are smaller.

Rewards are approved by the local Crime Stoppers Board of Directors. Rewards can be up to $2,000."

Rewards are $50 to $2000 depending on severity. They are very grey on reward expected by crime. I wouldn't be surprised if murder is $2000 and everything else is $50.

Rewards are $50 to $2000 depending on severity. They are very grey on reward expected by crime. I wouldn't be surprised if murder is $2000 and everything else is $50.

"Up to $2,000". Read: 3 figures, if you even qualify to start with.

32 yo turd trying to cheers other drivers almost kills a construction worker and pedestrian. Among the list of charges is driving while prohibited and driving while suspended x2. The system is a joke. There are minimal consequences for completely ignoring administrative penalties. Maybe we can put a shock collar on them. If they exceed 30 km/h, kablammo. They can walk/ride a bicycle. Undesirable/dangerous actions need consequences.

Truck driver pretty much tries to kill a cyclist. Passes the bike and turns right over him. I've had lots of vehicles do that but they were normally taxis. Thankfully I didn't have a truck do it.

Police gave a "disobey sign" ticket to the truck driver. Holy f. That's $110. How this was anything less than careless is appalling. There is a solid argument for dangerous as it was no right turn and he almost killed somebody.

Back
Top Bottom