The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 327 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

Is he still in custody or out with his bro's talking about how tough he was and next time blah. blah, blah?
Out on bail...

$2500 bond.

Our justice system is a joke. Funny part is in addition to the wielding knife thing...he was charged with 2 counts of Breach of Recognizance...doesn't that mean he was already out on bail?

No good thread for this...but an example of the failure of our justice system. Guy loses everything to fraudsters. Fraudsters are charged, and then the case is dismissed before the courts.

Those killed had a history of defrauding people, and just closing and re-opening under different names...same scam.

I shed no tears for those killed. Except the shooter who lost everything.

No good thread for this...but an example of the failure of our justice system. Guy loses everything to fraudsters. Fraudsters are charged, and then the case is dismissed before the courts.

Those killed had a history of defrauding people, and just closing and re-opening under different names...same scam.

When I heard some of the details about these two I thought it was just a matter of time before someone would try to kill the people responsible for screwing over their clients. The first new report noted that there were previous fraud charges and from the looks of it those charged were not hurting for money. When you make too many people the pawns in your game, it's only a matter of time before one of them decides to even the score. People have been killed for far less than what these two did to make money.

When I heard some of the details about these two I thought it was just a matter of time before someone would try to kill the people responsible for screwing over their clients. The first new report noted that there were previous fraud charges and from the looks of it those charged were not hurting for money. When you make too many people the pawns in your game, it's only a matter of time before one of them decides to even the score. People have been killed for far less than what these two did to make money.
Did some more digging as I'm bored before work...

These guys were pure scum, and took millions from people they duped.

Aaaaaaaand, another sign struck by a dump truck with it's box up this morning. Times must be tough if the B Boyz are doing runs all the way to St. Catharines. At least it wasn't an overpass/bridge this time.

448398095_802581772007006_3793731049303739246_n.jpg

When the courts completely fail to exact justice, expect far more of these events. On the plus side, this may actually give scammers pause as they aren't worried about the courts.

Aaaaaaaand, another sign struck by a dump truck with it's box up this morning. Times must be tough if the B Boyz are doing runs all the way to St. Catharines. At least it wasn't an overpass/bridge this time.

That's the one from last Friday.

Friday.jpg

good grief..

When the courts completely fail to exact justice, expect far more of these events. On the plus side, this may actually give scammers pause as they aren't worried about the courts.
They also aren't worried about the law, so may start carrying.

That's the one from last Friday.

That makes sense why the weather/traffic guy on CHCH said overpass this morning. They were just showing the MTO cam and it was near but not at the scene. Google dump truck box overpass sign damage and there's a dozen or so incidents to chose from.

Out on bail...

$2500 bond.

Our justice system is a joke. Funny part is in addition to the wielding knife thing...he was charged with 2 counts of Breach of Recognizance...doesn't that mean he was already out on bail?
Even with the video clearly showing this guy is a danger to others and himself.
We're a shameful joke...

I would like to know what really happened in Stoney Creek where the landlord shot and killed his two tenants and was later shot and killed by police.

Paywall but I assume your article has similar content. Shooters wife has spoken out and said they lost their life savings ($1.28M) to the dbags.

I am surprised this does not happen more often with all the various in-person scammers (fake renos, home leans, real estate, etc.). In many cases the money taken from people and the effort to recover easily puts lots of it painting houses territory. Never mind the lack of action by the courts and police even for clear fraud (civil matter, blah, blah, blah).

I am surprised this does not happen more often with all the various in-person scammers (fake renos, home leans, real estate, etc.). In many cases the money taken from people and the effort to recover easily puts lots of it painting houses territory. Never mind the lack of action by the courts and police even for clear fraud (civil matter, blah, blah, blah).
Since the papertrail on these scammers seems to be light enough that they avoid conviction and they have many victims, with some planning a victim can likely get away with shooting them in the face.

Back
Top Bottom