Scarborough shooting | Page 20 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Scarborough shooting

I would like to see the press start to chase after the so called "celebrities" that seem to be promoting this or at the least claiming to be from it and using it to promote themselves to comment, and don't let up until they comment.

Do they support this stuff? I want to know.

quoting richard pryor "you can tell bill cosby he can suck MY dick"

just to throw some humor in to the thread

Last edited:
This racist thread is driving me nuts. Criminals come in all cultures, colours, genders and ages. When I was doing loss prevention for the lcbo I arrested everyone from white, black, Asian, from 15 all the way to 84, men and women. There wasn't more of any culture.

This logic of a certain colour of people or culture has more crime tenancies make no sense as that would mean countries with mostly white people would have barely any crime and we all know that isn't true.

I do believe we live in a city full of pussies(this is to the guys and girls) that turn a blind eye or ignore what is going on in front of their eyes and let brats turn into these monsters become the criminals they are today. It isn't just the parents fault it's the community/city as a whole. No body does anything or says anything when little punks are being little punks. If people opened their eyes and mouths when they needed to little punks would be thinking twice about their actions.

Don't get me started on the ridiculous gun laws and making it harder for honest law abiding people to own guns for recreational or for hunting purposes. The problem is the illegal guns brought in and sold.

I agree with you on a few things. But, it's not being racist to mention that in Toronto, most shootings are committed by blacks. The people that are turning a blind eye are black. A few years ago the Star published the pictures of all the shooting victims during the year of the gun. Guess what? Most of the victims where black. And, yes our gun laws suck.

That's why I hate it when people won't deal with the real problem, but rather do the politically correct thing and say we need to ban handguns. That is being a pussy. I have been to several gun clubs in the GTA area and most of the members are white. So it bothers me when some PC politician starts jumping on the more gun control bandwagon.

As it stands now, as a firearm owner the police can demand to search my house if they give me reasonable notice. Since the Toronto Housing Authority is beating their chest and threatening to evict anyone charged with a drug or gun crime, why not use the same laws used against FA owners and apply them to Ontario Housing tenants? They can have their taxpayer funded apartments searched for no reason. But we all know the Toronto Star would start screaming about human right violations. Funny how the Star never did that for firearm owners who face the prospect of unreasonable search and seizure.

Dude I agree with you, but like I said the government says you cant discipline your own kids, what your friend did sounds like a good alternative, but will parents do it? Alot of kids just dont fear their parents anymore. Im not saying your wrong, Ive just never heard anyone doin that until you said it. Ive made suggestions that I thought were relevant, you brought something I hadnt heard of, isnt that why we're all here?

You're wrong, you can discipline your kids. I have dealt with CAS more times then I can remember, because I am a single dad, and most people think dads don't make good single parents, so every time something happens, they call CAS, and every time they came I made sure they knew I wasn't scared of them, and if they crossed the line I would throw them out of my house. I was told every time the call wasn't warranted, but when they get called they have to respond. All my cases were closed quickly. They told me you can punish your kids, even physically punish them, but with in reason. Using sticks, belts ect. Is not accepted.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Ok we got a problem, seems we're back at square one with our arguments. Seems a white kid decided to shoot up a movie theatre, but don't worry, im sure there will be calls for his deportation, or members saying this is all white ppl's fault, my condolences to all those involved in this. If anyone wants me to pull up research into white socio-economic development I can(sarcasm)http://m.torontosun.com/2012/07/20/twelve-killed-at-denver-batman-showingsuspect is 24 year old James Holmes, let the excuses and downplaying begin.....

For someone who has been bitching about all the racism in this thread, it's funny how every example you give is bashing white people. Only white people can be racist right? Your race is so oppressed you can't possible be racist!:rolleyes: **** whitey!!!!

I agree with you on a few things. But, it's not being racist to mention that in Toronto, most shootings are committed by blacks. The people that are turning a blind eye are black. A few years ago the Star published the pictures of all the shooting victims during the year of the gun. Guess what? Most of the victims where black. And, yes our gun laws suck.

That's why I hate it when people won't deal with the real problem, but rather do the politically correct thing and say we need to ban handguns. That is being a pussy. I have been to several gun clubs in the GTA area and most of the members are white. So it bothers me when some PC politician starts jumping on the more gun control bandwagon.

As it stands now, as a firearm owner the police can demand to search my house if they give me reasonable notice. Since the Toronto Housing Authority is beating their chest and threatening to evict anyone charged with a drug or gun crime, why not use the same laws used against FA owners and apply them to Ontario Housing tenants? They can have their taxpayer funded apartments searched for no reason. But we all know the Toronto Star would start screaming about human right violations. Funny how the Star never did that for firearm owners who face the prospect of unreasonable search and seizure.

The police can demand all they want. They do not have a right to see you firearms without a warrent. The CFO is a different story. They can make arrangements with you to inspect your firearms and you have to comply. This does not apply to the police.

The police can demand all they want. They do not have a right to see you firearms without a warrent. The CFO is a different story. They can make arrangements with you to inspect your firearms and you have to comply. This does not apply to the police.

Thanks for the clarification. The point I was trying to make is, if the Toronto housing authority / police want to target illegal guns/drugs use the same type of laws against public housing tenants as used against FA owners.

BTW is not the CFO a police officer?

And the now the spineless bureaucrats are coming out of the floorboards.

CANADIAN SHOOTING SPORTS ASSOCIATION

MEDIA RELEASE - July 23, 2012

Youth sport shooters stripped of Ontario Summer Games honours
Authorities “handed down” orders citing recent gang-related shootings
(TORONTO – July 22, 2012) Two award-winning teenaged sport shooters have been kicked off the stage and can't stand beside their athletic peers during the Ontario Summer Games in August.
Organizers say the Games' specially-appointed Sporting Rifle ambassadors must not not appear during the World Record Camp Games ceremony due to the recent high-profile gun crimes committed in the Toronto area.
Chris Baldwin, 18, and Sabrina Sergeant, 17, both award-winning sport shooters, are proud representatives of the East Elgin Sportsmen's Association and the Canadian Shooting Sports Association (CSSA) at the Ontario Summer Games.
Games' organizers contacted the CSSA to say the teens are no longer welcome as sporting ambassadors: “Unfortunately, due to the untimely shootings that have taken place in Scarborough and the City recently, we have received a directive that we can no longer have the Sporting Rifle Athlete Ambassadors present on stage at the World Record Camp Games event. This is unfortunately something that has been handed down to us out of our control and we deeply apologize.”

full-retard.gif

I'd love to hear what you anti-gun hippies have to say about that ^^^^

Disgusting. These Liberals make me wanna puke.

Yeah, because there's no difference between a responsible law-abiding sports shooter and a bloodthirsty psychotic gangbanger :rolleyes:

And the now the spineless bureaucrats are coming out of the floorboards.

CANADIAN SHOOTING SPORTS ASSOCIATION

MEDIA RELEASE - July 23, 2012

Youth sport shooters stripped of Ontario Summer Games honours
Authorities “handed down” orders citing recent gang-related shootings
(TORONTO – July 22, 2012) Two award-winning teenaged sport shooters have been kicked off the stage and can't stand beside their athletic peers during the Ontario Summer Games in August.
Organizers say the Games' specially-appointed Sporting Rifle ambassadors must not not appear during the World Record Camp Games ceremony due to the recent high-profile gun crimes committed in the Toronto area.
Chris Baldwin, 18, and Sabrina Sergeant, 17, both award-winning sport shooters, are proud representatives of the East Elgin Sportsmen's Association and the Canadian Shooting Sports Association (CSSA) at the Ontario Summer Games.
Games' organizers contacted the CSSA to say the teens are no longer welcome as sporting ambassadors: “Unfortunately, due to the untimely shootings that have taken place in Scarborough and the City recently, we have received a directive that we can no longer have the Sporting Rifle Athlete Ambassadors present on stage at the World Record Camp Games event. This is unfortunately something that has been handed down to us out of our control and we deeply apologize.”

its all about votes, power, perception and money... i cant beleive they did that!

Sorry, my statement where I said spineless bureaucrats was premature. I apologize, I should have waited for the second bulletin:oops:. I'm adding faceless to my spineless accusation:lmao:. I wonder who made this decision and why a name is not attached to the decision?

Subject: RE: Athlete Ambassador Appearances
Sent: Jul 17, 2012 3:31 PM

Unfortunately due to the untimely shootings that have taken place in Scarborough and the City recently, we have received a directive that we can no longer have the Sporting Rifle Athlete Ambassadors present on stage at the World Record Camp Games event. This is unfortunately something that has been handed down to us out of our control and we deeply apologize. We realize that gun violence has nothing to do with the sport of Sporting Rifle or any of your Athletes and that your sport promotes the safe and responsible use of rifles. We appreciate your understanding of this matter and apologize to both the CSSA and your Athlete Ambassadors sincerely. Should you have any questions, please contact Cathy Vincelli at 416-397-5349.

Regards,

Michael Fusco Ontario Summer Games 2012 City Hall 8th Floor West Tower
100 Queen Street West
Toronto, ON M5H 2N2
(416) 338-5721 mfusco@toronto.ca

Athlete Ambassador Appearances Approximately 9am until 4pm we will be visiting several camps across the city.

Michael Fusco Ontario Summer Games 2012 City Hall 8th Floor West Tower
100 Queen Street West
Toronto, ON M5H 2N2
(416) 338-5721 mfusco@toronto.ca

Last edited:
I have already e-mailed my councilman and my MPP on this matter. This event is funded with both municipal and provincial tax dollars. Please do the same!

I have already e-mailed my councilman and my MPP on this matter. This event is funded with both municipal and provincial tax dollars. Please do the same!

Email to Christine Elliot MPP for Whitby sent.

i think one of those shooters had mcdonalds for lunch... could that have affected them in anyway... lets not take the chance.... SHUTEM DOWN !!!

They should be doing the opposite and promote the rifle club. If more youths learned to shoot, they'd have a better chance of hitting their intended targets on the street and the the body count would be less.

Back
Top Bottom