Scarborough shooting | Page 21 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Scarborough shooting

Don't worry, everything is under control my little sheeples.... :agave::agave::agave::agave:

oh cute, you chose to come back a few pages later and not actually face up to the dumb arguments you were making.... :lol:

I don't want to get shot by a gun totting fanatic, they can't be rationalized with anyways. It's like trying to use logic with religious people.

Except every time you thought you were using logic, you were presenting arguments which I easily and readily shot down with cold hard facts. If you wanna play little political games about subjects which you know nothing about, please continue... I could use the laughs :lol:

Clueless

Except every time you thought you were using logic, you were presenting arguments which I easily and readily shot down with cold hard facts. If you wanna play little political games about subjects which you know nothing about, please continue... I could use the laughs :lol:

Clueless

jesus-says-meme-generator-well-done-sir-well-done-4c3e92.jpg

Email to Christine Elliot MPP for Whitby sent.

No need.. Just heard from Councilman Grimes' office!!!

Thank you for letting us know
We have been in contact with the games organizers
The decision has been reversed and it will be announced shortly.
Sheila

He's keeping my vote and getting my volunteer effort come next elections!!!

They got slaughtered by emails and letters from organized gun owners.

The shameful part, of course, is that it had to come to that.

They won't. but a tap on a diapered rear end will get their attention. Let your kids understand from day 1 that YOU are the ultimate authority, not them, and they will respect that. As they get older, the respect they have for you will keep them out of trouble, my kids would be devastated if they thought they were disappointing me. Respect becomes even more of a two way street as they get older, with it comes more freedom and decisions to make on their own. Damn, I should write a book.

You can call your book "Common Sense:How to be a Parent"

I just want 10% for the naming rights.

kthxbye!

Clueless

Said the guy who didn't understand the concept of per capita. :laughing9:

I believe it actually concluded with me realizing that you don't have the ability to comprehend my position. Here's an article on the subject that I think makes a lot of sense. I'm sure after reading it you'll start calling me a raging feminist. :rolleyes:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/comm...h-about-canadas-new-gun-crime/article4428526/

And you obviously don't understand the very basic concept of "correlation != causation"

You're just as ignorant (thats the worst I can call you without an infraction) as the people on the other side of the fence (pro-gun) who think fewer gun laws could potentially result in LESS crime.

Laws governing objects and property have nothing to do with crime. They never have, they never will. Crime is a socioeconomic issue. It's a multi-faceted problem, just as criminals are multi-faceted individuals driven by all sorts of causes, from mental illness, to poverty, to power and greed. Comparing the situation in one country against the situation of a different country governed by completely different rules, and populated by people of a completely different culture, is foolish. It's ignorant and it's completely irrelevant.

You're out of your element. You have no idea what you're talking about, and the scary part is that there are millions of others like you out there.

You didn't even read it did you. :rolleyes: You've decided to fixate on one aspect of everything that I've said. You think using words like "ignorant, foolish, you have no idea," etc., lend support to your position when in fact it only makes it clearer that rather then pay attention to the broader and more important picture of my whole position you've decided to fixate on just one narrow aspect of it and blow up about it. Grow up.

The argument was pretty straight forward. You used France and UK crime statistics as if they had any bearing at all on crime rates in the USA. You're convinced that since the numbers are "per capita" that it totally makes sense to compare the countries.... clearly other factors such as poverty, education, culture, and available government programs, to name just a few, are to be disregarded.

France has less crime and tighter gun control... CLEARLY that must mean that more gun control in the USA (or Canada) will lower the crime rates there. DUH, RIGHT?? LOL DUH!!! :lol:

And now that your dumb argument has been shot down, your "new argument" is a link that I'm supposed to read... as if you wrote it yourself or something.

Thanks for coming out. The door is that way ------------------>

Please don't shoot me. Ill agree with whatever you say because you have a gun. You know I thought your signature was sarcastic humour but obviously its not.

Did you learn that from the CBC or The Star? When you have no actual content, you have to resort to fluff and sensationalism.

So cute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjH3ZMUks1o

Grandpa didn't look like the best shot in the world, but he sure as **** defused that situation quickly!!!

(and yeah the guy who made the video went a little over the top lol, it most likely wasn't gonna be a massacre)

USA nationwide homicide rate is 4.8 per 100,000. Germany is 1, UK is 1.5

But what would happen to the rate if you removed these 'economically challenged' urban areas from the number?

Homicide rates per 100,000:

New Orleans 49.1
St. Louis 40.5
Baltimore 34.8
Detroit 34.5
Newark 32.1
Oakland 22
Washington 21.9
Kansas City 21.1
Buffalo 20.7
Cincinnati 20.5

What do these dumps have in common?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjH3ZMUks1o

Grandpa didn't look like the best shot in the world, but he sure as **** defused that situation quickly!!!

(and yeah the guy who made the video went a little over the top lol, it most likely wasn't gonna be a massacre)

I hope that grandpa got a gun with some actual stopping power, after that.

Back
Top Bottom