Scarborough shooting | Page 15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Scarborough shooting

i think that "poodle" passed the same dog school test as that pit bull... so i see no reason why it cant do as good as a job guarding your house :)

Perception is a (Slang term for Female Dog, sounds like Hitch).

What??? no.

If you don't understand comparisons, please don't try and make them on your own. Ask an adult to help you. I bet you have 3 Degrees.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm always amused when rather than contribute to the debate in some meaningful way someone desperately resorts to personal insults.

Obviously you're not saying that flinging insults makes you the adult, are you? If you are the adult here, why don't you straighten out my fallacies in the comparison? Here I'll help you understand since you seem to have a hard time. A gun cannot kill a person without a shooter, similarly a car cannot kill a person without an operator. (Yes we all know there are those rare instances when a car is left in gear and rolls out of a drive way and strikes a pedestrian by chance, just like there are those rare instances when a gun might go off and the bullet might strike someone... but we're not talking about those anomalies.)

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm always amused when rather than contribute to the debate in some meaningful way someone desperately resorts to personal insults.

Obviously you're not saying that flinging insults makes you the adult, are you? If you are the adult here, why don't you straighten out my fallacies in the comparison? Here I'll help you understand since you seem to have a hard time. A gun cannot kill a person without a shooter, similarly a car cannot kill a person without an operator. (Yes we all know there are those rare instances when a car is left in gear and rolls out of a drive way and strikes a pedestrian by chance, just like there are those rare instances when a gun might go off and the bullet might strike someone... but we're not talking about those anomalies.)

for what its worth... i agree.. although people do kill people and guns do not... the guns sure do make it very easy to do so...

but then what do i know... i got NO degrees :)

NowItsYourTurn1.jpg

A gun cannot kill a person without a shooter, similarly a car cannot kill a person without an operator.

This I agree with, however this conflicts with your first post.

WestEndBikeGirl said:
This is like saying drunk driving doesn't kill people - cars do

You completely contradicted yourself. You dont blame cars for drunk driving accidents, so why rage against guns when people are the ones pulling the trigger?

The gun argument is so stupid. Crime is a socio-economic problem, it has absolutely nothing to do with guns.

Ok we got a problem, seems we're back at square one with our arguments. Seems a white kid decided to shoot up a movie theatre, but don't worry, im sure there will be calls for his deportation, or members saying this is all white ppl's fault, my condolences to all those involved in this. If anyone wants me to pull up research into white socio-economic development I can(sarcasm)http://m.torontosun.com/2012/07/20/twelve-killed-at-denver-batman-showingsuspect is 24 year old James Holmes, let the excuses and downplaying begin.....

Ok we got a problem, seems we're back at square one with our arguments. Seems a white kid decided to shoot up a movie theatre, but don't worry, im sure there will be calls for his deportation, or members saying this is all white ppl's fault, my condolences to all those involved in this. If anyone wants me to pull up research into white socio-economic development I can(sarcasm)http://m.torontosun.com/2012/07/20/twelve-killed-at-denver-batman-showingsuspect is 24 year old James Holmes, let the excuses and downplaying begin.....

Yes. Let's make parallel comparisons of a mentally ill person with guys that carry/use guns to bolster their street cred and intimidation factor. :rolleyes:

Mentally Ill? That sounds like excuses, as mentally Ill usually aren't aware enough to put on a bullet proof vest and arm up with smoke bombs and shoot up a movie theatre. He was also in possession of multiple firearms, including an ak-47. Suspect was mentally ill enough to warn cops entering his home that it was booby trapped, oh yea, on an unrelated note, i like how noone has even made mention of the dude who almost turned barrie into a crater the other day, i wonder what set he was claimin' ,carry on......

Last edited:
There are no parallels. Gang violence and shooting sprees are completely different things with completely different motivations and circumstances.

With that said, I'll take thugs shooting each other over random lunatics shooting up theaters any day of the week.

Lolololol! I love u guys, your so hilarious, I say let the downplaying and excuses begin, and here we are. Ship him back to......um idk, England perhaps? Ya u would take one shooting over another, because one makes your arguments about it just being a black gang problem look ridiculous. Wow if you're gonna argue, at the very least it could be a sensible argument, ive read u do better. I even made it easy for you by making a sarcastically biased statement, and the best you could come up with is" well I'd take a blocko shooting over a theatre shooting"?

Last edited:
Ya the gangsta thugs are alot more predictable than those wacko white nuts...I'm likin gangsta's too.

i like how noone has even made mention of the dude who almost turned barrie into a crater the other day.

The police evacuated 16 neighbours of the suspects, just to be safe, and the entire city of Barrie almost got turned into a crater? Priceless. This ish just writes itself.

I'm betting his parents cut off his world of warcraft membership and this was his revenge. Or maybe his years of ghetto upbringing lead him to do it. Or maybe it was the Kanye west/ Marilyn manson remix of n****z in Paris that made him do it. This has gotta be an totally isolated incident, I'm sure colorado has never seen white ppl doin stuff like this before.......http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre

Last edited:
Lolololol! I love u guys, your so hilarious, I say let the downplaying and excuses begin, and here we are. Ship him back to......um idk, England perhaps? Ya u would take one shooting over another, because one makes your arguments about it just being a black gang problem look ridiculous. Wow if you're gonna argue, at the very least it could be a sensible argument, ive read u do better. I even made it easy for you by making a sarcastically biased statement, and the best you could come up with is" well I'd take a blocko shooting over a theatre shooting"?

You've got serious problems buddy. So far you're the only one playing the race card constantly.

Gangsters killing eachother is better for the general public than lunatics shooting up theaters. I have no idea how or why you'd spin that statement into a racial thing.

Back
Top Bottom