Scarborough shooting | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Scarborough shooting

if I am smarter then you and more qualified for the job,

Sadly that's quite contrary to what 'diversity management' really is. Candidates are prioritized on more than just their actual qualifications... and if the field is narrow and there are lots of folks vying for the job, a woman and/or a visible minority will get the position.

Why are YOU denying this so vehemently? You're secure in your intellect and qualifications... so what difference does it make to you? I'm not making these things up. Am I liar?

And no I don't think we should be hiring Indian immigrants to be cops in Brampton. Their ethnic background, skin colour, and sex has absolutely no impact on the role. You're hired to uphold the law and the law is black and white. It applies to every Canadian. Individuals should be hired based on their aptitude for the position.. their physical fitness, their psychological state, and their intellect.

Last edited:
I am not getting defensive I just get amused with guys like you and trust me..you’re not so different. I also listed my qualification in a previous thread. Look at the end of the day, you are kinda talking out your *** because more than half of the Police officers in Canada are white and it is a loss loss with people like you because of the assumptions you make. You should educated yourself because you say things that you “think” you know instead of what is actually true. That’s all I was trying to say.

@ Murf

Well on my shift we don’t have assigned partners. So I can be matched up with another female officer or a male officer or be on my own. If you are implying that because I am a female officer I would need to have a male officer to keep me safe, I find that amusing. If I had the mentality that I need back up or a partner at all times and couldn’t handle myself in certain situations, I wouldn’t make a very good cop. Do the physics you quote have the effect of adrenaline on the body? Such as the “fight or flight” response? Hmmm, I didn’t think so. Again, some of the people on this sight blow me away with their percentages that they found a google searches. I don’t need to quote anything, I live it. And if the physics you quoted were true all the times, then my funeral would have been broadcasted a long time ago on CTV.

As for why I was so disgusted with the cops in Chicago, is because being an Officer, you should be in good physical sharp for your own safely. I’m sure you knew that, so that is all I will say on that one. Anymore questions? I am always willing and able to answer. J

You seem very defensive. Are you saying this would of been just as likely to happen to 2 male officers?

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/D...lice-officer/story-15634741-detail/story.html

Im sorry, but I have noticed alot of Police here that would have difficulty running around the block as well.

Last edited:
I think you're exaggerating a bit, but what you're seeing is the result of ******** affirmative action. Police forces (and many other government agencies) are hiring visible minorities and women in greater numbers to 'better represent the public'.

What you posted here is not making sense?

If the population and CITIZENS aka TAX PAYERS are of other cultures then why should all of the Police be of one race/color?

What you posted here is not making sense?

If the population and CITIZENS aka TAX PAYERS are of other cultures then why should all of the Police be of one race/color?

You're dense.

Please quote where I said our cops should be one "colour".

@ mmmmnaked.

Wow, we should meet up and ride so I can see who you really are behind the computer. I did not say to hire immigrates, sorry to break it to you but there are people that were born in Canada, that can speak other languages other than English and French. I will pause for a moment and let you take that one in………….. I am just saying that Police need to be able to help the communities that they work in. if you don’t like who is being able to reside in Canada then you need to right a letter to parliament or set up a protest, if you need security for that event I may be free..but expensive to hire! haha

You must be the HR manager for Toronto Police force because apparently you know how the hiring process works eh?

You seem very defensive. Are you saying this would of been just as likely to hapoen to 2 male officers?

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/D...lice-officer/story-15634741-detail/story.html

Im sorry, but I have noticed alot of Police here that would have difficulty running around the block as well.

Depending on how they handle the situation yes that can happen to two male cops. I have had many male partners tell me that they would rather have me as back up then a lot of guys cause they know I am fully capable of taking down a male subject and I wont leave them to deal with a subject on their own like others have due to freezing. Also, being a female in security I have done take downs with out any assistance from having a weapon like a baton or pepper spray like cops do.

I have also delt with guys that have frozen when I am in trouble. Having kahuna's to do something has nothing to do with gender;)

@Murf,

Did you hear about the guns and gang cop that got run over and killed last year? His partner was a male. How about the OPP officer that was killed last year? Also man. The York cop that got shot a couple months ago, Yup..male again. Now when was the last time a female Officer was killed in the line of duty?

Please don’t mistaken intelligent answers to your comments as being defensive, because that’s just funny J

It's about time someone called in HR.

@ mmmmnaked.

Wow, we should meet up and ride so I can see who you really are behind the computer. I did not say to hire immigrates, sorry to break it to you but there are people that were born in Canada, that can speak other languages other than English and French. I will pause for a moment and let you take that one in………….. I am just saying that Police need to be able to help the communities that they work in. if you don’t like who is being able to reside in Canada then you need to right a letter to parliament or set up a protest, if you need security for that event I may be free..but expensive to hire! haha

You must be the HR manager for Toronto Police force because apparently you know how the hiring process works eh?

You're all over the map.

All Im saying is that the hiring process is skewed by diversity management. Certain groups of people will get bumped up the list. Qualifications alone are sometimes not enough to get the job.

Agree or disagree?

And I'm an immigrant. My parents came here with little to nothing.

Again, it has been a great conversation, but I have to go. Looking forward to reading the follow up comments tomorrow! lol

Ride safe everyone

Only an actual racist would think my comments were at all racially biased.

I wouldn't expect someone with the intellectual equivalent of a watermelon to understand.

I dont think u should be worried about Jen being able to take care of herself, what I dont understand is why buddy just didnt just stop resisting. He's telling them alright, alright, but he aint giving up[video=youtube;X3JiilljhOQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=X3JiilljhOQ[/video]

I wouldn't expect someone with the intellectual equivalent of a watermelon to understand.

You forgot the fried chicken in that reply or was that your next comment.

and you say you are not a racists...sounds like the same mentality of people in jail, none of them are guilty.

Or maybe this is Jen in action, doin her duty to whoop a dude a** with her squad car. Jen DONT PLAY DAT!! lol Be safe out there[video=youtube_share;4H9ddFPCDkg]http://youtu.be/4H9ddFPCDkg[/video]

Back
Top Bottom