MacDoc's new ride MT3..naked bike questions. | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MacDoc's new ride MT3..naked bike questions.

Really like the Mosko system. Admired it on Itchy Boots set up. Well thought out.
I didn't even consider a Mosko tank bag...hmm. :unsure:

The Nomax is nice. Very expandable, comes with that signature Mosko beavertail to quickly stash large items and also holds a hydration bladder as well!

mosko-moto-tank-bag-db-nomax-tank-bag-v3-0-a-32338439405629_2000x.jpg

mosko-moto-tank-bag-db-nomax-tank-bag-v3-0-a-32338439340093_5000x.jpg

Thanks more than I need and was trying to avoid straps but I'll look at their smaller ones
View attachment 70314 not sure I have a source in Aus. Pico looks good. Love the Orange,

For strapless, you can look at the magnetic tank mounts that go on top of the gas cap. Givi or SW-Motech have them.

I've got the SW-Motech Mini on mine. I hump the tank a lot off-road and it doesn't get in the way:

tankbag-X2.jpg

Anything larger and I'd be Belly-Bumpin' the tank bag in the attack position.

Are we still talking about motorcycles here...?

For strapless, you can look at the magnetic tank mounts that go on top of the gas cap. Givi or SW-Motech have them.

I've got the SW-Motech Mini on mine. I hump the tank a lot off-road and it doesn't get in the way:

tankbag-X2.jpg

Anything larger and I'd be Belly-Bumpin' the tank bag in the attack position.

Are we still talking about motorcycles here...?
The magnetic tank bags are such a pain on the Scrambler. The side panels are aluminum so if I improperly position the tank it slides off at the slightest acceleration.

Found out the fun way on the 403…

The magnetic tank bags are such a pain on the Scrambler. The side panels are aluminum so if I improperly position the tank it slides off at the slightest acceleration.

These aren't magnetized to the tank, there's a base that goes around the gas cap:

22-4.jpg

And the underneath of the tank bag grabs onto the tank ring without touching any paint.

SW-Motech-Pro-Locking-Tank-Ring.jpg

These aren't magnetized to the tank, there's a base that goes around the gas cap:

22-4.jpg

And the underneath of the tank bag grabs onto the tank ring without touching any paint.

Fantastic...except the Scrambler tank / fuel cap ring doesn't allow for those installations either...

22-4.jpg

There are great. I really like my SWMotech bag.
My only wish would be to gave the red tether located on the opposite side. This way you would be pulling the tether towards yourself instead of away from you.

Fantastic...except the Scrambler tank / fuel cap ring doesn't allow for those installations either...
You keep on finding more reasons why you need to get rid of that thing...... 😁
If only someone could bite

There are great. I really like my SWMotech bag.
My only wish would be to gave the red tether located on the opposite side. This way you would be pulling the tether towards yourself instead of away from you.

Yeah, that is a pain. Also, when you do a lot of off-roading, that unlocking mechanism gets gunked up from dust and makes it really hard to release.

Don't want to use WD as it might get more gunky. Might try dry lube.

That would definitely make the bike unsellable more then it already is.

Point taken. At least with the Givi / SW-Motech tank rings, they're easy to get back to stock.

Also:

That would definitely make the bike unsellable more then it already is.

Sick burn.

Yeah, that is a pain. Also, when you do a lot of off-roading, that unlocking mechanism gets gunked up from dust and makes it really hard to release.

Don't want to use WD as it might get more gunky. Might try dry lube.
Good to know.

BTW if you need another Micro bag or a spare one let me know.
I have one that is not being used.

Point taken. At least with the Givi / SW-Motech tank rings, they're easy to get back to stock.

Also:

Sick burn.

This is just a statement based on the true facts presented.

@mimico_polak knows I've ben rooting for him to get that thing sold. Found him many replacements as well.

The only other thing left for me to do would be to buy it off him........... but he wont accept my Polish złoty..

This is just a statement based on the true facts presented.

@mimico_polak knows I've ben rooting for him to get that thing sold. Found him many replacements as well.

The only other thing left for me to do would be to buy it off him........... but he wont accept my Polish złoty..
Oh I'll accept your Polish Zloty...just make sure there's enough of them.

20,000PLZ and it's yours.

Come on...show us that baller card of yours! I know it's in there somewhere...

Oh I'll accept your Polish Zloty...just make sure there's enough of them.

20,000PLZ and it's yours.

Come on...show us that baller card of yours! I know it's in there somewhere...
I'm not worried about the baller card.... hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhaha (I wish that the case)
Let me work on making some space in the garage first.

Back
Top Bottom