Local Auto Thefts | Page 22 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Local Auto Thefts

What about the ******** who were with her in those other cars?
True remorse and wanting to change her ways would have her naming names and the details of every other bad decision in her life. I'm not taking any bets considering the list of other previous charges.

2006 Duramax Sierra with LBZ engine can easily be sold for over $30K if in mint condition. There is a big market for these trucks right now and they go for crazy money on Bring the Trailer. Same applies to parts.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app View attachment 69910
View attachment 69911View attachment 69912
There is insanity in the pickup world and the makers are / were riding it to death.

A few years ago friend bought a Ram for $25,000 and sold it ten years later for $20,000 with a lot of Kms on it.

There is insanity in the pickup world and the makers are / were riding it to death.

A few years ago friend bought a Ram for $25,000 and sold it ten years later for $20,000 with a lot of Kms on it.
Similar to house prices, rapid ramp up in New prices drags up used prices permanently. What's the cheapest ram now? Probably the wrong side of $50k and it won't be hard to double that for a fancy one.

Similar to house prices, rapid ramp up in New prices drags up used prices permanently. What's the cheapest ram now? Probably the wrong side of $50k and it won't be hard to double that for a fancy one.
Exactly my 2014 Sierra is worth almost the same now as I paid for it new. Probably is 60 k to replace it vs 25k in 14. Last time I looked there wasn't a truck under 60 on the lot.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Exactly my 2014 Sierra is worth almost the same now as I paid for it new. Probably is 60 k to replace it vs 25k in 14. Last time I looked there wasn't a truck under 60 on the lot.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
I’ll bet truck prices fall hard in the next few months. The 2 ford dealers I pass regularly have 2024 F150s parked on their lawn because there’s no more space on their lots.

Maybe a sale, maybe a return to building more work trucks and entry models.

I replaced the mirrors on my 2013 Ram 1500. Bought on Amazon for $30 each. Work perfect. Molar wants $317 each. The puddle lights sell for $30 a set on Amazon. Molar wants $118.00 each. No wonder they can’t sell new trucks…

I replaced the mirrors on my 2013 Ram 1500. Bought on Amazon for $30 each. Work perfect. Molar wants $317 each. The puddle lights sell for $30 a set on Amazon. Molar wants $118.00 each. No wonder they can’t sell new trucks…
Ages ago (40 years?) I was selling a pickup that wouldn't pass safety because the mirrors were peeling. An Auto glass place glued new mirrors over the old ones for half the price of CTC replacements.

100% she’s already out on bail laughing it up.
She got bail. Then she got charged for two more previous robberies. Then she got bail again. Appalling. Her bail condition is not to possess car keys. When she stole multiple cars and almost killed a dude, I'm sure that piece of paper will change her behaviour. Handcuff her arm to her leg if you really think release is a good plan. Loser.

Last edited:
She got bail. Then she got charged for two for robberies. Then she got bail again. Appalling. Her bail condition is not to possess car keys. When she stole multiple cars and almost killed a dude, I'm sure that piece of paper will change her behaviour. Handcuff her arm to her leg if you really think release is a good plan. Loser.

It’s an effing joke what’s happening to this country. Crime will just keep growing as there’s literally no consequences.

She got bail. Then she got charged for two for robberies. Then she got bail again. Appalling. Her bail condition is not to possess car keys. When she stole multiple cars and almost killed a dude, I'm sure that piece of paper will change her behaviour. Handcuff her arm to her leg if you really think release is a good plan. Loser.

She probably still has that babysitting gig tho.

She got bail. Then she got charged for two more previous robberies. Then she got bail again. Appalling. Her bail condition is not to possess car keys. When she stole multiple cars and almost killed a dude, I'm sure that piece of paper will change her behaviour. Handcuff her arm to her leg if you really think release is a good plan. Loser.

I was talking to a cop years ago and he, along with other cops, hated a JP that handed out slap on the wrist penalties.

Then the JP had his house broken into and robbed. Suddenly the punishments went up.

Poor corvette. 2019 zr1 stolen Aug 15 and shell was dumped on the road today. I have no idea why they wouldnt burn it..

corvette-1-7051668-1727286921561.jpg

Poor corvette. 2019 zr1 stolen Aug 15 and shell was dumped on the road today. I have no idea why they wouldnt burn it..

corvette-1-7051668-1727286921561.jpg
That looks like a well thought out disassemble almost never do you see unscrewed fluid lines and unplugged electrical harnesses its almost like someone has a interest in buying the shell for salvage.

Back
Top Bottom