January riders??..... | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

January riders??.....

Only 800km under my belt and I'll be out tomorrow :) I won't be joining you though, I'll keep the group rides until summer or so when I've gained more experience.

Hopefully the roads are nice and clean by tomorrow.

I'm working Saturday but would ride in on the bike for sure if it were not for the fact that the parking lot at work isn't paved, it's just all mud, which doesn't make a nice or safe place to park the bike for 9 hours, i'd probably come out to find it sunk halfway into the ground lol

Hey Dave I might be heading to Dover tomorrow if you are interested in hooking up. It's 7 out now - almost tempting for a night ride.
Empty radar
http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/radar/index_e.html?id=WKR

Looks good for a decent ride. Forecasting 12 in Dover in the afternoon with some sun even then light rain in the evening - looks like tomorrow is THE day. :D

Lots of riders out - was actually too warm midday. Got about 220 interesting KMs - even some new roads for me out by Sulphur Springs

ScreenShot2013-01-12atJan12201312028PM.jpg

ScreenShot2013-01-12atJan12201310951PM.jpg

Jammed at the Forks - quite a few riders and lots of people out.

ScreenShot2013-01-12atJan12201334926PM.jpg

poor girl was on her own and 10 people in line - lucky I got a seat. Incredible day and a good warm up for Aus 4 hours of riding.

yum

ScreenShot2013-01-12atJan12201341228PM.jpg

Last edited:
Nice ride today, around Erin then down to Streetsville to see my niece. Hwy 10 closed and lots of mud from Inglewood at the forks. All washed up and put away for another warm day. Got lots,of nods, plow guys motolimo guy, had fun can't wait till spring. Cheers everyone.

Nice ride today as well, went to Milestone Motorsports grand opening in Whitby on Hopkins, they have made their new showroom space nice with pine floors.

I tooled around the back roads from Cambridge to Loretto, hitting Guelph, Belfountain and Hockley on the way. About 420km in total, a great day!

A great 2 hour ride followed by a little pic with the remaining snow behind the bike. Life is good.

12Jan2013_zpsec4b0565.jpg

Actually warmer than yesterday and the sun is out. Bike temp hit 15 on the way up. Nice and unexpected. :D

insane for mid Jan
ScreenShot2013-01-13atJan13201311830PM.jpg

Lot of the grit and salt was washed off - some fields flooded. Nice roads today.

Last edited:
Untitled-1_zps9a42eefe.png

Just got in from a ride today, got pulled over because the cops thought my bike was a off road motor vehicle with road tires. They didn't believe that it was insured for the road but I got that plate and permit tho LOL

At the end of it all they both learned that there is such thing called a street legal dual purpose vehicle. :)

^roflmao!

Awesome weather this weekend just had to take the bike out of storage and take advantage...too bad it's over again :(

This weekend was amazing.. rode most of it.. loved every minute!

Well my starter button froze this morning.. LOL

Back
Top Bottom