January riders??..... | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

January riders??.....

beeeoootiful

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m269/macdoc/ScreenShot2013-01-10atJan10201322150PM.jpg[/IMG

and a custom coffee too :D

[IMG]http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m269/macdoc/ScreenShot2013-01-10atJan10201322323PM.jpg[/IMG

took some of alternative routes up - no wind 6 degrees... heaven for January.[/QUOTE]

Everytime i ask to use the washroom at the shed, they treat me as a criminal. I just buy coffe @ the timmies at bovaird

If not for the fact that I'm busy all day Saturday and the fact there is still a ton of salt out there, I'd definitely go for a ride.

on such a winter's day.....

up by the badlands....actually had some fun

ScreenShot2013-01-10atJan10201351543PM.jpg

Too nice of a day not to. It's hard to believe that it's January.
I've got a heated jacket liner and gloves, so cold wasn't an issue at all, but the roads were pretty schmengy out my way.
Certainly not fast ride, nor a long one, but enough to put a smile on my face!
(Sorry for the shadow in the first photo, but hey,I am Shadowman :rolleyes: )

2013-01-11033600_zps38897265.jpg

2013-01-11041957_zps11dd50b5.jpg

Last edited:
I've got a heated jacket liner and gloves, so cold wasn't an issue at all, but the roads were pretty schmengy out my way.

First ride on the new Yamaha?

First ride on the new Yamaha?
No, it's actually my third. I think I've put about 175km on it. Not alot, but considering I didn't get it 'til December, it's not bad. I'm afraid however, that it's going to be my last for awhile.
Come on spring!!

No, it's actually my third. I think I've put about 175km on it. Not alot, but considering I didn't get it 'til December, it's not bad. I'm afraid however, that it's going to be my last for awhile.
Come on spring!!

Spring arrives on Saturday. One day only.

Come on spring!!

Best paint scheme, enjoy the new ride.

I took mine out today, was a little sketchy, the cagers are still all hibernating behind the wheel

uck - but might be better later as that front is moving toward the North east so there is a sizaeable gap

ScreenShot2013-01-11atJan112013103838AM-1.jpg

2013-01-11033600_zps38897265.jpg

2013-01-11041949_zps932e5b35.jpg

Sexy new bike, congrats:)

meeting up at 403/Dundas tomorrow at 12pm. It'll be over 10 in the afternoon and all this rain should have washed away a lot of the nasty ****...
Feel free to come along if you're up for it but experienced guys only please...

Feel free to come along if you're up for it but experienced guys only please...

do you really thing a noob would be out there in mid Jan?? ;)

Pretty slippy on the back roads with the grit - have fun - I'll be out there for sure. 12 and no rain. Maybe even a Dover run. :D

you never know...sometimes they get their bikes late fall and are super anxious to get out especially when you have this type of weather. I've been riding year round since my first season. This year though I've only got 2k km since November

Back
Top Bottom