January riders??..... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

January riders??.....

if I could figure out a way to get down the drive way - it's above freezing and roads are fine but icy on the driveway and the Burgman sucks in anything slippy - too heavy. :(
Plus clients coming int - damn lovely sunny day.

Maybe I'll try and scrape a path to the road - good luck

Get a set of Metzeler FeelFree Wintec's :)

nah - 2 weeks and I'm in tropical Aus. and the Wintecs don't wear well.
Fresh Metz on anyway but too icy on the drive way and too busy - sun was nice tho

fun ride to the show today...nice to have the bike out early. Last ride of 2012 was Christmas eve and first ride of 2013 was today.

Went for a quick ride on Christmas day. Only got my bike back from the show a couple of weeks before that. Only riden twice since i crashed in early October. BUT, the VFR is riding stronger than ever! :D

It's my parents garage right now. covered, but that's it. Tempted to take it for a spin this week.

Now I really can't wait to get to Aus....look what's waiting for my January ride.

13805i4_20.jpeg

1993 Honda ST-1100CC cruiser motor bike. Red in colour, side lockable panier bags. Rear lockable panier bags. Brand new battery, a surburban & open road windscreen, cruise control. Radio cassette combo.
:D

••••

2 degrees and except for a couple feet of slippy right at the end of the driveway it's doable and even enough space to turn it around after backing out so I could ride it down the drive properly

Pretty wet and salty out tho.

Last edited:
Well driveway is clear enough now but still wet out but looking good fro Thursday with 5 degrees and sunny. :D

Well driveway is clear enough now but still wet out but looking good fro Thursday with 5 degrees and sunny. :D

Wednesday is looking better with 6 degrees low of 2! If the floors weren't wet today it'd be a decent day to go out too!

Bike is still ready to go, but I haven't been out since Christmas Eve. T.O. to Port Dover for Boxing Day, and a 4 hour drive home in the snow. Sure glad I had the cage with snow tires!

What did you make the trip for to Dover? I'm from there myself!

Wednesday is looking better with 6 degrees low of 2! If the floors weren't wet today it'd be a decent day to go out too!

They are calling for double digit temps on saturday, albeit with a 40% chance of rain. But things are looking hopeful for a possibly decent January

Even I just get the bike out on the driveway would be good - it could use another wash off before I leave. But hey - double digits....that's a Forks ride for sure - who cares if it's wet.

Lol, hope u dont get an infraction for that.

H new year

Sent from my phone using my paws

I was infractioned indeed. The infraction moved into real life when I when I visited the GTAM booth at the show and was denied stickers.

I was infractioned indeed. The infraction moved into real life when I when I visited the GTAM booth at the show and was denied stickers.

Lol

What are the roads like in Toronto right now? I have to come in for an app't on Wednesday and was thinking of riding in Tuesday late afternoon, then come back on Wednesday afternoon.

What are the roads like in Toronto right now? I have to come in for an app't on Wednesday and was thinking of riding in Tuesday late afternoon, then come back on Wednesday afternoon.

wet and salty. If today is sunny the roads have a good chance of drying out.

anyone get out? Was tempted but too busy and now that ST1100 is waiting for me I'm less inclined to ride now.
Still 5 on Thursday and sunny and 8 on Friday with rain is tempting.

Back
Top Bottom