iPad 3 just released | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

iPad 3 just released

apple-sales-figures-q1-2012.jpeg

I guess Justin Bieber is the best entertainer out there...

Apple products are for people who are afraid of technology. They need they're hand held and be told how to do stuff.

I guess Justin Bieber is the best entertainer out there...

Apple products are for people who are afraid of technology. They need they're hand held and be told how to do stuff.

That's hilarious.

I use them, for the same reason I use a mechanic on my bike sometimes.
I want to ride the thing, not take it apart and put it back together over and over.

That's hilarious.

I use them, for the same reason I use a mechanic on my bike sometimes.
I want to ride the thing, not take it apart and put it back together over and over.

After helping people with their computers all day long the last thing i want to do when i use mine is to have to tinker with it.... an ipad would be nice to own but i have no real justifiable use for it so i'm not buying one. if i commuted to work or school on a bus or train that might be different but i drive/bike everywhere and don't spend much waiting in situations where i could use one. its the same reason i don't have an ebook reader like the kobo

Re: Apple Under Pressure As Samsung Preps Foldable Screens For 2012

If you watched Cooks forehead closely, you would have seen tiny beads of sweat on his forehead.

He doesn't even know what to call it! Simply a "new" iPad. Even Apple knows this thing isn't good enough to be truly called Ipad 3, just as it would have been foolish to call the iphone 4S an iphone 5.

AppleTV offered no significant upgrade either, on this release.

Sorry but you're wrong

He Knew EXACTLY what to call it
*iPad and he'll know what to call the iPad mini
just that the iPad Mini

Simple
Easy

iPhone was the iPhone5
Jobs and Apple knew the end was near so in remembrance of Steve they Added the *S
A few iPhone5 Boxes made it into the Wild although Apple states these are Fakes

As for the Apple TV

single-core A5 processor
1080p video streaming from Netflix, YouTube, Vimeo, iTunes and other services
stream media from iPads, iPhones and the iPod Touch and Mac computers using the AirPlay feature and iCloud
The Apple TV can use AirPlay to mirror the screen of a iPhone 4S and iPad 2 and new iPad
Still $99

Downside is still 8gig but with iCloud it's really not an issue

apple products are for people who are afraid of technology. They need they're hand held and be told how to do stuff.

baaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Re: Apple Under Pressure As Samsung Preps Foldable Screens For 2012

Funny how people are harping on calling it just an ipad. Remember when the first ipad came out and people disliked the name, comparing it to a certain female sanitary product? Seems to have done just fine.

You can badmouth the actual product all you want, but just calling it an ipad? Really?

Was the IPad 2 a bigger advancement over IPad 1 than this New IPad is over Ipad2?

In the end, if they sell millions of these new IPads and make billions it's a success right?

Apple can put their logo on a piece of ---- and people will go out a buy them. The same people who run out to buy the latest Coke, Starbucks, and Canada Goose jackets. People are so programmed that they feel insecure if they don't have the latest products.

Apple can put their logo on a piece of ---- and people will go out a buy them. The same people who run out to buy the latest Coke, Starbucks, and Canada Goose jackets. People are so programmed that they feel insecure if they don't have the latest products.

How dare people want New things and have the money to Buy them

Guys, NEVERMIND THE ground-breaking industry-first screen and processor/graphics cores.... the thing is 0.6MM THICKER THAN BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!

That's like...... ALMOST A MILLIMETER!

However, coming soon, new ultra thin Asus Transformer Infinity TF700 tablet, which sports a bigger screen than iPad at 10.7 inches, touts longer battery life at 12 hours vs IP3's 9 hours, a quad core processor, gorilla glass, still ultra high resolution screen, 8mp cam vs IP3's 5mp, is thinner and lighter then iP3

That's the type of progress Apple should be making. Not serving up a warmed over Ipad2 with an updated pixel count.

Making the IP3 porkier and heavier simply isn't progress.

No Jobs....No Apple.

0.6mm :lol:

Ps. The asus is 1080p

Last edited:
iPad: unparalleled technology.

Truth. Indisputable fact.

When did this phenomena actually begin? A few years back apple wasnt doing very well at all, are those people that had apple products for the past 20 years......are they insecure?

Funny, thats my take on McDonalds hugely popular Big Mac.

Is it really a good product? We both know the answer to that one.

But it sure is a money maker for McD's.

I forgot to ask......you don't like the Domestic auto makers, you don't like Apple, do you like McDonalds or any American companies?

However, coming soon, new ultra thin Asus Transformer Infinity TF700 tablet, which sports a bigger screen than iPad at 10.7 inches, touts longer battery life at 12 hours vs IP3's 9 hours, a quad core processor, gorilla glass, still ultra high resolution screen, 8mp cam vs IP3's 5mp, is thinner and lighter then iP3

That's the type of progress Apple should be making. Not serving up a warmed over Ipad2 with an updated pixel count.

Making the IP3 porkier and heavier simply isn't progress.

No Jobs....No Apple.

Isn't this new IPad similarly better than the current offering from Android?

Its MUCH better. The Asus is a joke compared to new ipad.

0.6mm :lol:

Ps. The asus is 1080p

1920x1200*

You don't really need double that resolution.. it's great that it's there, but it's not required.

Hell, 17" laptops are still sporting 1600x900! That's a joke.. lol

17" laptop with 900 lines of resolution? LOL thats poor people ****

Back
Top Bottom