iPad 3 just released | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

iPad 3 just released

Screw it...... I'm holding out for iPad 4.

Then they'll introduce other ground breaking advancements like......Siri, a slightly faster processor, and even better camera.

Maybe they'll make it lighter this time, since the IP3 is heavier and thicker than IP2 . Now thats *true* Apple innovation and progress!

:lmao:

Last edited:
Was the old screen unviewable? Seriously, you just don't get it. Technology upgrades for upgrades sake just to fleece mug punters rather like your self.

I know all about churning, there's no question about that.

From what little I saw of someones ipad 2 the screen was magnificent. I'll happily admit that. Now it's even more magnificenterrer. How good does it need to be? Suckers.

Are all the motorcyclists that buy the new model of SS suckers as well?

Screw it...... I'm holding out for iPad 4.

Then they'll introduce other ground breaking advancements like......Siri, a slightly faster processor, and even better camera.

Maybe they'll make it lighter this time, since the IP3 is heavier and thicker than IP2 . Now thats *true* Apple innovation and progress!

:lmao:

Out of curiousity, can you name some ground breaking advancements that other companies have come out with?

In my opinion, there are very few true advancements when it comes to technology, it's all evolutionary instead of revolutionary

Are all the motorcyclists that buy the new model of SS suckers as well?

If you queue up for it and buy a new one every year then yes.

Although, and I was waiting for some dullard to ask this question, motorcycle companies generally give models longer lives than 1 year. They're also considerably more expensive than ipads. Do I need to explain any more differences between ipads and motorcycles?

When I was riding my 1098 I used to frequent a couple of Ducati forums. When the 1198 came out in 2009 I was amazed by the amount of people who were happy to dump their 1098 and buy a 1198 when they wern't even using 1/3 of the potential of their current bikes. I asked them why and no one could give ma a straight answer. They, in my opinion, were suckers.

And the reverse of your blindingly dull question is;

What year is your motorcycle? It'd better be a 2012. And you'd better have the 2013 version on order. Just as well Apple don't make motorcycles isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of curiousity, can you name some ground breaking advancements that other companies have come out with?

Sharp. First company to combine a cell phone and camera.
Then Nokia made it even better.

Since then, Camera phones have outsold digital camera's approx 4:1.

side note: the iPhone is the camera of choice for FlickR uploads, surpassing DSLR's and other camera's, because it's always with you.

Last edited:
Sharp. First company to combine a cell phone and camera.
Then Nokia made it even better.

Was it Sharp? I remember the old SE T68i with attachable camera and 256 colour display

Was it Sharp? I remember the old SE T68i with attachable camera and 256 colour display

The J-SH04 was a mobile phone made by Sharp Corporation and released by J-Phone (SoftBank Mobile). It was only available in Japan, and was released in November 2000. It was the world's first ever phone with a built-in camera (110,000-pixel CMOS) and color display (256-color display). The phone weights 74g, and its dimensions are 127 × 39 × 17 mm. It was also one of the first phones in the world to be "modern" alike. It was succeeded by the J-SH05 flip phone, which was released just one month after.

Is Apple MAKING you buy the newer iPad ?. Is Apple going to sit around for 3 years until they feel it's time to come out with a new device ?. They are constantly innovating and upgrading their designs. They don't sit there and try to find the perfect design, and then put everything on hold and delay it because a new innovation has been discovered.

And in the relations to bikes and cars, one year in the technological background is roughly 3 years, maybe more in the automotive industry. Computer technology expands at an incredible rate, and Apple is not going to sit around and not make money. Obviously it cannot be done on hardware purchases, but even for their Operating Systems, if you buy a computer within 3 months of the OS release, they will upgrade you for free.

RIM!! You can now get email on your playbook :lol: :lol:

If you queue up for it and buy a new one every year then yes.

Although, and I was waiting for some dullard to ask this question, motorcycle companies generally give models longer lives than 1 year. They're also considerably more expensive than ipads. Do I need to explain any more differences between ipads and motorcycles?

When I was riding my 1098 I used to frequent a couple of Ducati forums. When the 1198 came out in 2009 I was amazed by the amount of people who were happy to dump their 1098 and buy a 1198 when they wern't even using 1/3 of the potential of their current bikes. I asked them why and no one could give ma a straight answer. They, in my opinion, were suckers.

And the reverse of your blindingly dull question is;

What year is your motorcycle? It'd better be a 2012. And you'd better have the 2013 version on order. Just as well Apple don't make motorcycles isn't it?

If you're gonna join an adult debate then ask an adult question. Otherwise go help mmmnaked look for her Barbie.

Every year manufacturers make changes to bikes. Just because its not a total redesign doesnt mean the company is sitting on its *** for 4 years. Every company does this.

Last edited by a moderator:
The J-SH04 was a mobile phone made by Sharp Corporation and released by J-Phone (SoftBank Mobile). It was only available in Japan, and was released in November 2000. It was the world's first ever phone with a built-in camera (110,000-pixel CMOS) and color display (256-color display). The phone weights 74g, and its dimensions are 127 × 39 × 17 mm. It was also one of the first phones in the world to be "modern" alike. It was succeeded by the J-SH05 flip phone, which was released just one month after.

Cool

I used to hate Apple.. because well, it was Apple.

Then I did some research and truth is.. Apple makes a great product for people that just want a great product. There's a whole consumer base out there that want's the latest and greatest tech, have the money to spend on it but just don't care to tinker with it or customize it.

I never liked Apple with their closed ecosystem of products, everything was proprietary and you had your hands tied to everything Apple.

I'm still a PC fan boy and I will never own anything other than an Android, but when it comes to catering to that huge selection of consumers, Apple does it right. I've seen Samsung and Google botch their releases for Android, and it makes me sad, but it's catered to a completely different fan base.

I no longer think Apple sucks and Android is better.. I just think they're very different in the way they operate.

I'm sure the iPad 3 will sells thousands if not millions of units and good for them. I just wish they would stop suing the pants off everyone when they copy and mimic just as much as the next guy.. sigh.

I used to hate Apple.. because well, it was Apple.

Then I did some research and truth is.. Apple makes a great product for people that just want a great product. There's a whole consumer base out there that want's the latest and greatest tech, have the money to spend on it but just don't care to tinker with it or customize it.

I never liked Apple with their closed ecosystem of products, everything was proprietary and you had your hands tied to everything Apple.

I'm still a PC fan boy and I will never own anything other than an Android, but when it comes to catering to that huge selection of consumers, Apple does it right. I've seen Samsung and Google botch their releases for Android, and it makes me sad, but it's catered to a completely different fan base.

I no longer think Apple sucks and Android is better.. I just think they're very different in the way they operate.

I'm sure the iPad 3 will sells thousands if not millions of units and good for them. I just wish they would stop suing the pants off everyone when they copy and mimic just as much as the next guy.. sigh.

Pretty spot on. The lawsuits though are everyone's fault, everyone is suing everyone, and everyone knows it's out of hand.

Last edited:
Let's keep this thread on topic and refrain from the personal remarks.

This never bothered me. Why should apple open up their world? They put all the time and investment to getting their product just right.

Apple Under Pressure As Samsung Preps Foldable Screens For 2012

http://www.forbes.com/sites/parmyol...e-as-samsung-preps-foldable-screens-for-2012/

Screen-Shot-2012-03-02-at-16.58.28.png

Samsung-bendy-screen.jpg

Samsung is using its plastic-backed AMOLED devices to make phones that are lighter, thinner and include “foldable screens,” according to Richard Windsor, a senior technology analyst at Nomura Group.

Nomura’s analysts in Asia have said they expect to see Samsung “apply plastic substrate-based, bendable or curved displays for smartphones from [the second quarter of] 2012,” and cite equipment manufacturers in Korea as their sources.
The analysts added in a recent note that the first example of this technology would not be in a smartphone screen that folded in half (though that may come later in 2013 in a clam-shell like device), but in a screen that folded over the edges of a phone, replacing the usual screen border or “bezel” so that the display continued onto the sides (see image above). The display would be “unbreakable and increases the exceptionally slim form-factor,” they said.

“We expect Samsung to mass produce such panels for smartphones in 2012, which we believe would be more popular that the current OLED display equipped in SEC’s Galaxy S II,” Nomura’s analysts said, adding that the use of film-coating technology and tempered plastic would reduce the weight of Samsung’s tablet computers by 30%.
“Plastic displays will change the perception of handsets and tablet PCs in terms of design, thickness, and weight, and this would clearly differentiate Samsung’s products from others, in our view,” said the analysts. “This is why we like Samsung.”

Last edited:
Sorry to say this guys but...

SUBMIT SHEEPLES!!

GO AND BUY ONE NOW!!!!!

THE RETINA DISPLAY ITSELF IS WORTH THE $500+ PRICE TAG!!!

RAWWRR IM SO MAD AT APPLE FOR RELEASING NEW PRODUCTS rawr

Back
Top Bottom