iPad 3 just released | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

iPad 3 just released

I don't mind new technology at all. Apple makes good products. The ipad 3 has improved specs over its predecessor.

I guess I find Apple's marketing strategy a bit suffocating via the large number of minions that they've been able to continually cultivate via these mega unveilings.

But, like I said earlier, this is just my opinion. If you think it's dumb then that just shows you what a narrowminded, myopic twit you are. No wonder you need a better screen to read with.

Yep, it's DUMB. I'll say it again.

You're bitching and whining about a new, obviously better product FOR THE SAME PRICE. And to top it off, they've slashed the price of the iPad2 and are still offering it for sale at that discount; as a lower end product. Please explain to me how its a bad thing?

And thanks to Apple, these kinds of ultra high-resolution displays will make their way to other devices because the power they have in the industry means that these panels can now be mass produced in sufficient numbers for the market. They couldn't do it last year, but they pulled it off this year- the entire industry will benefit. Please explain how that's a bad thing?

Are you aware that new ultra-high definition TVs are slowly making their way to market now too? 1080p will be obsolete in a few more years. You gonna cry about it?

You're a hater. You hate Apple for some unknown reason. Just admit it and we can all carry on.

Personally, I like Apple's product strategy. One revision a year, get in when the product is new and you know Apple won't release something better for at least another year. Much better than say Samsung that releases a new tablet every other month.

That anticipation of not having a specific new product for a year is what I figure largely builds the hype for these events.

Personally, I like Apple's product strategy. One revision a year, get in when the product is new and you know Apple won't release something better for at least another year. Much better than say Samsung that releases a new tablet every other month.

That anticipation of not having a specific new product for a year is what I figure largely builds the hype for these events.

Bingo. With Apple you know exactly what you're getting. You also pretty much know exactly how much money you'll lose if you upgrade products every year, because their resale is quite good.

EVERY one of their competitors has MORE products on the market. But somehow Apple is the bad guy :lol:

Samsung's website lists 64 products under "touchscreen smartphones" ROFL HTC's site has 18 purely touchscreen phones and another 30+ combination key/touch phones :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Got my pre-order in for a 16gb black new ipad. Delivery between March 16-20

Yep, it's DUMB. I'll say it again.

You're bitching and whining about a new, obviously better product FOR THE SAME PRICE. And to top it off, they've slashed the price of the iPad2 and are still offering it for sale at that discount; as a lower end product. Please explain to me how its a bad thing?

And thanks to Apple, these kinds of ultra high-resolution displays will make their way to other devices because the power they have in the industry means that these panels can now be mass produced in sufficient numbers for the market. They couldn't do it last year, but they pulled it off this year- the entire industry will benefit. Please explain how that's a bad thing?

Are you aware that new ultra-high definition TVs are slowly making their way to market now too? 1080p will be obsolete in a few more years. You gonna cry about it?

You're a hater. You hate Apple for some unknown reason. Just admit it and we can all carry on.

Now you're beginning to shriek like a little girl who has lost her favourite Barbie. The mere fact that you insist you're right and I'm wrong, when all there is is opinions leads me to believe you have actually lost your Barbie.

I'll say it again, it's my opinion. It's different to yours. I have a different view on technology than you. Why can't you accept it?

Last edited by a moderator:
you're wrong ;) don't worry about it though, most apple haters like yourself don't have an actual reason for their hatred, they're just on the bandwagon

If you hate Apple for the reason of constantly releasing new products, then by definition you hate the tech industry as a whole. And Apple should be your FAVOURITE manufacturer because they release the FEWEST products.

Class is dismissed.

you're wrong ;) don't worry about it though, most apple haters like yourself don't have an actual reason for their hatred, they're just on the bandwagon

If you hate Apple for the reason of constantly releasing new products, then by definition you hate the tech industry as a whole. And Apple should be your FAVOURITE manufacturer because they release the FEWEST products.

Class is dismissed.

I think you're going a bit overboard, Fiery is offering a decent counter opinion here. Much better than the "I will never buy anything Apple because it's Apple" group

And another collective *YAWN* was heard across the tech world today.

Sure, its an "improvement", why would anyone expect anything less? The usual predictable things....... better screen, faster processor, improved camera.

Nothing ground breaking here, folks.

In a world of $199 Amazon tablets, and $149 Playbooks, Apple wouldnt dare raise the price of the iPad. They know their customers are already foolish enough, but not *that* foolish.

This just means, with all the new tech they put into IP3 for the same price, they will be making LESS profit now on each unit.

IMHO, and I've said this before, Apple has "plateau'd". Not in sales, but in innovation. We've seen it first with the Iphone 4S, and now we see it with the Ipad.

BTW, Cook is a lousy showman.

No Jobs........ No Apple.

Last edited:
You heard it here first, Apple has plateau'd... all their competitors already have that screen in their tablets at $519 :lol:

haters make me laugh

:lol: playbook

Sure, its an "improvement", why would anyone expect anything less? The usual predictable things....... better screen, faster processor, improved camera.

In a world of $199 Amazon tablets, and $149 Playbooks, Apple wouldnt dare raise the price of the iPad. They know their customers are already foolish enough, but not *that* foolish.

This just means, with all the new tech they put into IP3 for the same price, they will be making LESS profit now on each unit.

IMHO, and I've said this before, Apple has "plateau'd". Not in sales, but in innovation. We've seen it first with the Iphone 4S, and now we see it with the Ipad.

You're right, there's nothing ground breaking here. Going by that though, Apple hasn't introduced a ground breaking iOS device since 2007. An iPhone 4S looks and feels a hell of a lot like like an original iPhone.

They should've just stopped at the original iPhone and boarded up their doors and windows. It makes no sense to ever release updated products.

btw did you guys hear that all the bike manufacturers are selling 2012 models now??? WTF, we just HAD 2011 MODELS LAST YEAR. JEEEZUS. When will this crazy conspiracy end!!!!!

How long can BB lose money on every playbook? Do you think people will start to buy it for $499? nope. BB has padded its numbers now but you can only sell at a loss for so long. especially with such a small company.

I don't understand how you think the 4S plateaued? It followed the same path as the 3G and 3GS. Are you going to tell me that Apple plateued in inovation on the 3GS? hardly. The iphone 5 will be the litmus test.

Its obvious you hate anything apple. I get it you love your BB. that is fine but at least try and relay relevant facts when bashing a product.

I was holding off getting an ipad2 because I wanted a better screen. Now I have it and will put my cash accordingly towards it. No other product out there has a screen with that resolution. of course you will say that isn't inovation.

How long can BB lose money on every playbook? Do you think people will start to buy it for $499? nope. BB has padded its numbers now but you can only sell at a loss for so long. especially with such a small company.

I don't understand how you think the 4S plateaued? It followed the same path as the 3G and 3GS. Are you going to tell me that Apple plateued in inovation on the 3GS? hardly. The iphone 5 will be the litmus test.

Its obvious you hate anything apple. I get it you love your BB. that is fine but at least try and relay relevant facts when bashing a product.

I was holding off getting an ipad2 because I wanted a better screen. Now I have it and will put my cash accordingly towards it. No other product out there has a screen with that resolution. of course you will say that isn't inovation.

There's no padding, RIM has already taken a half a billion dollar write down on the Playbook

Last edited:

pffft of course the never-before-seen ultra high-res display isn't innovation..... that's just "numbers", man.. anybody can do that

they should've put a toaster in the iPad. THAT's innovation!!!

2i9sdpv.jpg

Yup. Another win. Their speciality seems to be making their own kit obselete and selling the next version to the same mugs who bought the previous version the week before. Your average Apple customer is a mug.

koolaid.jpg

Ya im not falling for it.

Never owned an Ipad. But when I buy one I will be sure to demand I get the Ipad 2 for the price of the 3. Im not falling for the apple B.S.

Apple has some of the highest revenue of any company world wide for a reason. They are constantly making their products better, via hardware, or software updates.

I DEMAND TECHNOLOGY STOP EVOLVING!!!

Make a stand, PEOPLE!!! Everyone buy blackberries and playbooks! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom