2024 Day Trips | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2024 Day Trips

The route is boring from Waterloo till you get to Flesherton. From there up to Thornbury thru the Beaver Valley it's beautiful. Really neat watching the salmon running the fish ladder.

The route is boring from Waterloo till you get to Flesherton. From there up to Thornbury thru the Beaver Valley it's beautiful. Really neat watching the salmon running the fish ladder.
Thanks! May be in that area today so will come south along 13.

It was interesting to see some colour low in the valley but still green in the surrounding hills. And yes the fish ladder was cool.

That's a heck of a run @mimico_polak ... I'd have happily joined given enough notice but already had plans. Go again in the fall and you'll enjoy the scenery 10 fold and with a buddy or 2 it is more enjoyable.

That's a heck of a run @mimico_polak ... I'd have happily joined given enough notice but already had plans. Go again in the fall and you'll enjoy the scenery 10 fold and with a buddy or 2 it is more enjoyable.
That’s the plan! Keeping an eye out on the Algonquin colours report and I missed last year…but hoping to go this year.

Reactions: LBV
An advantage with the cooler weather too is you don't feel the engine heat roasting your thighs and nether regions ... c'mon Ducati, figure this out!

2 weekends in a row for MP!!?? You going for iron-butt status? :)

I'll pencil it in ... MP, I believe we still have each others #'s so let's touch base later ... Barrys Bay weather looks perfect at the moment:

1726495886684.png

Back
Top Bottom