2024 Day Trips | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2024 Day Trips

Went up to the Bunny Trail and all throughout the Muskoka area today to see some fall colours. It was pretty amazing out and the colours were sublime!

850km with zero traffic and peak colours the entire way!
1729557274689.png

What's the story with the bra fence on Southwood?
IMG_9656.jpg

Curves and colours along the 141:
IMG_9662.jpg

Bear Lake boat launch along the 518:
IMG_9668.jpg

Lunch on the launch:
IMG_9667.jpg

Last edited:
That look like a fantastic route.
I really hope the weather stays nice for a while.

Care to share the GPX??

That look like a fantastic route.
I really hope the weather stays nice for a while.

Care to share the GPX??
Sure thing - it's attached.
Route was jama jammed with amazing roads.
I'd do this again once all the leaves have fallen and it's easier to see through the corners.

Attachments

• Manic Muskoka Monday 850km.zip
    43.9 KB · Views: 3
Much appreciated.

Went up to the Bunny Trail and all throughout the Muskoka area today to see some fall colours. It was pretty amazing out and the colours were sublime!

So, today I took a ride to the Bunny Trail after seeing Shane was planning to go there. I've never tried that road before, so it was a cool excuse to check it out. Thanks, Shane!

1729567839836.png

The fall colours were absolutely gorgeous—way better than what I saw at Algonquin last Friday!

In my case, I left home at 8am, because I didn't have a good night's sleep (and I was lazy). I was in traffic all the way to Barrie, and the same thing happened coming back, but the weather was just perfect! I actually rode more kilometers today than last week, but I felt way less tired when I got home. I guess the beautiful scenery does wonders for the soul!

Sadly, the bumps on 518 and my heavy ass killed the Airhawk that @bigpoppa gave me (i appreciate it). 😢 I’m gonna try to fix it or get another one because it really helped on those rough roads.

Last edited:
Closer to home, the colours here in northern York and Durham Regions are pretty spectacular right now. Stay off the main highways and enjoy the scenery on the numerous traffic-free backroads.

Back
Top Bottom