When are you taking your bikes out? | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

When are you taking your bikes out?

Riding into work this morning. Will be a bit chilly but with a high of 8oC forecast for the afternoon it should be an awesome, long-way-home ride after work.

Rode to work on Monday and Thursday, looking forward to today as well.

Working Noon to Six makes the cold a little easier to deal with.

Yesterday. Was going to ride to work this morning but Accuweather said 30% chance of freezing rain. The Weather Network said only like 1-3% chance but I just didn't want to risk having to deal with freezing rain. I'm currently regretting it because it looks great out.

Took awhile to get it started. Had to boost it and toss some Seafoam in the tank.

I bought a black 636.

I went out last night around 12 for mcdonald's, it was maybe -2C, tried the drive thru but these motorcycle haters wouldn't budge unless i go in store, fk them. It was short ride so i didn't wear as much, still not too bad, a bit chilly on the hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BTyCCFlR3o

took her to class today. parked on bond st. but shes pretty lonely there today.
where are the other ryerson riders?

THAT WAS FUUUUUUN... TONS of gravel on the road still. Felt paranoid to do anything too fun.. I saw someone on their bike on Major Mac in richmond hill.. people on the road were actually pretty nice and aware of me..

The dealer was telling me about a few new bike owners who dropped their bikes in low speed turns because of the gravel, and there is a TON of it out there still so be easy on the turns.. they have to replace their plastics already.. I drove CAREFULLY home.. lol

I took mine out yesterday and went for another ride today. Roads are still dirty but man did it ever feel good :D

Last edited:
According the the 14 day forecast, I won't be out anytime soon. Can't rough like you guys lol and still need rain

If I wasn't working today I probably would have gone and got my bike, but next few days here not looking anything good, could be a couple more weeks.

I took mine out today, 1st time this year. The roads weren't too bad. I really enjoyed it.

Went out today again... so warm in the afternoon! Im officially out.

I'm insured as of next Friday; need to get a safety done a register first mind you. Hoping for a couple high single digit days to at least go for a small ride. Little snow let here in the city and the salt is slowly fading.

Back
Top Bottom