Those politicians…. | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Those politicians….

Patriotic? Isn't the Liberal rhetoric that Canada is a post-national State? Is she even aware of the people she idolizes?
You can't reason with those type of people. Whether it's political, or some business guru...they idolize and refuse to look at anything negative / realistic.

That's why there's a saying 'never meet your heroes'. Because they're only heroes in a fairy tale land, not in reality.

You can't reason with those type of people. Whether it's political, or some business guru...they idolize and refuse to look at anything negative / realistic.

That's why there's a saying 'never meet your heroes'. Because they're only heroes in a fairy tale land, not in reality.

I wouldn't be surprised if we had a few of these.

To some, Trudeau is a mangod like Hirohito was in Japan.

Trudeau goes up in front of NATO and tells them that security and economic growth depend on our response to climate change.

The guy that has doubled national debt and flooded the country with low-skill, low-cost workers, whose climate change policies have done nothing of note except impoverish the nation and raise inflationary catalysts. The guy who didn't renegotiate that debt when rates were "at historic lows." The guy who just presented a new "Black Initiative" to let "Black people" out of jail free and erase mandatory minimums specifically for them. The guy who.................... awhhh you know all this already.

This Liberal group needs to go. Now. And if you're following the money (always follow the money), it leads right to McKinsey and Blackrock.

This is a pretty good video by independent journalists explaining what I mean:

I find this video to be very insightful and interesting.
"An uniformed majority will always lose a battle of information against an informed minority"

Are we paying for all those bottles of lemon juice she drinks a day?
We are paying for everything, not to worry.

She's so great she doesn't even own a car so she's more relatable...except she gets driven around by private chauffer...so there's that.

I'd rather pay for her car instead of a private taxi to be on standby.

We are paying for everything, not to worry.

She's so great she doesn't even own a car so she's more relatable...except she gets driven around by private chauffer...so there's that.

I'd rather pay for her car instead of a private taxi to be on standby.
When she's not getting speeding tickets after ridiculing the plebs in their private transportation?

Ousting Freeland will lower my daily annoyance factor, I presume.

But it won't change the fact that all her replacements will be just like her. Everyone in that cabinet is a lunatic or a crook (or both).

One wonders, if they replace her with a male will another male MP have to give up their position for a female to keep the 50% parity the Liberals are insisting on? For Generational Fairness or for Gender Fairness or whatever it is they're throwing at the wall these days?

Back
Top Bottom