The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 362 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

2004 Blue FJR with cases and described at great condition with new tires I believe. I think it was $4500.
I think kms were in the 80K mark but that's just breaking them in at that range.

This is why I normally add a screen not with the link but I was on the road when I posted the link.

Not a GREAT deal, but a very a decent deal considering year and kms and some accessories.
These were around 15-16k at some dealers last year for same model/year.

Note that there must be some glitch with Kijiji and this seller.
If you send him a message in Kijiji it doesn't actually show up in your messages. I tried to message him over a month ago and there was no indication on the message being sent.
I tried today from 2 diff accounts and same thing. The messages should be going through (maybe not all) as he did call me back on one of them as I included my phone #.

2020 Suzuki Vstrom 1050 Dl | Touring | Barrie | Kijiji

1688001848435.png

Not for everyone, but looks like a reasonable deal.

361598732_10160865630284725_6277487411344208715_n.jpg

Not a GREAT deal, but a very a decent deal considering year and kms and some accessories.
These were around 15-16k at some dealers last year for same model/year.

Note that there must be some glitch with Kijiji and this seller.
If you send him a message in Kijiji it doesn't actually show up in your messages. I tried to message him over a month ago and there was no indication on the message being sent.
I tried today from 2 diff accounts and same thing. The messages should be going through (maybe not all) as he did call me back on one of them as I included my phone #.

2020 Suzuki Vstrom 1050 Dl | Touring | Barrie | Kijiji

View attachment 61891
You looking to upgrade again?

EDIT: Ad is gone

You looking to upgrade again?

EDIT: Ad is gone
Naw.
It wouldn't be much of an upgrade in this case.
Maybe even a downgrade. This one did have less kms but mine has better/more accessories, except for the exhaust. I did contact him to see if he would part it out as he still had the OEM. I even asked politely in Polish. But no.

That's ok, I got one coming from the motherland.
Stay tuned to the "whatcha doin in the garage" thread.

Naw.
It wouldn't be much of an upgrade in this case.
Maybe even a downgrade. This one did have less kms but mine has better/more accessories, except for the exhaust. I did contact him to see if he would part it out as he still had the OEM. I even asked politely in Polish. But no.

That's ok, I got one coming from the motherland.
Stay tuned to the "whatcha doin in the garage" thread.
If it’s coming from the motherland…it can only be the one and only….starts with an M and ends with an A…

If it’s coming from the motherland…it can only be the one and only….starts with an M and ends with an A…
I meant exhaust.
I wish it was a Motorynka
Now that I would maybe consider an upgrade. Lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And no, it's not reasonable, 11k for a single cylinder 500 90's bike is way too much. But they GB, IMHO, should be around the top 20 beautiful bikes ever made (though the pictures on this ad in particular does not reflect that). Has one of the best engines, again IMHO, Honda produced, and due of the history, very difficult to come by on these shores of ours.

Nice bike, kinda whacked on the price
I agree, 11k is very optimistic (politely putting). But it goes perfectly with the Kijiji lunacy. The Yamaha SR 500 that every now and then pops on Kijiji is, for me, a better way to go if you want to experience 500cc single for the road. But the SR does not have the visual aspect of it, the cohesion. The GB is a retelling, still however, can be fully admired using modern standards.

Nice bike, kinda whacked on the price
This doesn't fall into the category of "cafe racers" that you dislike?

1) The GB's were never marketed as a "cafe", it is a 'retro", like the WR800
b) A big single DOES fit the "cafe" mold. There were lots of big single "cafes", there was never any inline 4 "cafes"... not one.
III) That XL motor is to die for....

And no, it's not reasonable, 11k for a single cylinder 500 90's bike is way too much. But they GB, IMHO, should be around the top 20 beautiful bikes ever made (though the pictures on this ad in particular does not reflect that). Has one of the best engines, again IMHO, Honda produced, and due of the history, very difficult to come by on these shores of ours.
Interesting bike from a day when Honda did interesting things. It's style is gorgeous, the attention to nostalgia is interesting too - big single, laced 18" wheels, clip-ons, solo seat, kick starter, does the TON, -- just missing a 2LS front brake.

Honda couldn't sell them, 1/3rd of North American production (1000 bikes) were dumped to a European broker after 3 birthdays sitting in Honda's US warehouse.

That hideous tank would keep me away from it.

Back
Top Bottom