The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 361 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Seems reasonable, and mimico is hard for a Scrambler.

• Haha
Reactions: LBV
Seems reasonable, and mimico is hard for a Scrambler.

You're looking at $800 bodywork, $150 chain, $500 case cover, $500 for bars/mirror and left control, $200 for foot controls. Plus your time cleaning her up after bring outside all winter.

$4000 bike at auction.

2002 Honda VFR800
73k km
$800 as is

Electrical issues
Good for someone handy
Wow. Fired the parts cannon and missed.

"List of new parts put on the bike in the last two years:
regulator/rectifier
-stator
-battery
-racing clutch "

Wow. Fired the parts cannon and missed.

"List of new parts put on the bike in the last two years:
regulator/rectifier
-stator
-battery
-racing clutch "
I’ve done that before only to find out it was a melted connection somewhere or a wire was rubbing in the frame etc…

I’ve done that before only to find out it was a melted connection somewhere or a wire was rubbing in the frame etc…

Among other issues, the 2-year old CBR125R I bought as a parts bike for the headlight and fairings wouldn't turn off even with the key removed. When I got it home, I reconnected the battery and started fiddling with the ignition. Then I smelled smoke and saw it coming from a section of the wiring harness under the seat fairing that was rubbing against the frame. Gothcha! Only 2 wires needed to be spliced back together and I rode it for a season before selling it.

In case anyone's not following that thread, I posted that I arranged to meet him this Thursday between 11-12:30 and told him I'd spread the word.

Back
Top Bottom