The Random Night Ride 2.0 | Page 45 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

Did our awesome waitress have a panic attack by the time you guys all left? Lol.

She was calmed when the bill was settled ;)

However, it might be better to go with a pay as you go scenerio next time. Got way confusing.

Those tailgaters are truly crack in food form... mmmm best $3 bucks you can spend. I guess we should have bought pitchers eh? Next time we'll be more organized lol.

Brazil Fan.jpg

Can I night ride you?

I give up! Take me away officers. We've been very bad!

1paddock_girls_indy_11_01.jpg

thanks guys for posting up NSFW material lol.

anyways :p

CLIFFS OF RIDE TO MONTREAL:
- MR_JOE arrived and picked up RFID, and Goldie
- Left at 9pm
- RFID was driving (dunno how he got his G lol :p)
- Stopped once to grab food and fuel
- Arrived in Montreal at around 3am
- Went straight to la banquiese (poutine place)
- WTF BATMAN! Line up with bouncer?! Serious business
- Waited 20 mins in line
- Got Food and left the place at 5 AM
- Got back to my 2nd home when we saw the sunrise

Fun moments of the ride down:
- RFID can't parallel park for crap
- I had to tell him to Get out and let me parallel lol
- Tiger and her great idea of her french fry baggie :) smart idea is smart!

Lack of sleep...hot! time to explore Montreal!

PICS OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN as always:

223087_636447269684_227301608_4342739_4789099_n.jpg

more to come...

you are too distracted these days.... lol, you need to come out for some ride man!

thanks for the updates, keep us posted,
good point, who gave him G anyways ? hmmmm... advise RFID, not to multitask while driving. lol

RFID is now a master at parallel parking!
so full...

usually you line up at a club...but we lined up for food and ate till the sun rose....i so gained 8 pounds after this trip!

^^^^^^ Damn if I had've seen this earlier I'd be there.

At La Paloma (Weston & 7) for the ice cream run, should be here til 10ish and likely a ride after. See you hooligans soon!

Any rides in the durham area tonight?

Let's resume.......

hot_soccer_chicks.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome ride tonight guys! It was great to see some new faces and some old ones return. Everyone went nuts over the "new" CBR600RR that made its debut today, gotta love the graffiti edition.

Had a pretty big group tonight, 12 large at one point, ran some great roads and had a great time. Told you guys you'd like that little road up in Vaughan. ;)

My personal highlight of the night, more of an "OH $#!T" moment, was that crazy tank-slapper I somehow survived coming out of that one left turn. That'll teach me to get cocky and gun it out of a lean like that again... :p Wish someone behind me had a cam, must've been quite the sight considering the guy behind me nearly needed new underwear. :p

Can't wait to see what the next epic ride brings.

Back
Top Bottom