The Random Night Ride 2.0 | Page 43 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

spooning.png

So whats the details for the ride tonight? I might be able to join you guys!!

Sorry Goldie.. lol... i dont know what i dont know... so are you riding tonight?? and where and when is it ? :)
:pukeleft:

***face palm***

:lovestory:

130675898805.png

no homo

but ye if you guys are planning to meet at the usual spot where the cool bikers hang out I'll be busting out 4 chairs this time around :)

Last edited:
I'm so sore from all this riding....

Don't know what type of riding your doing. My butts still fine. Strong posting of spooing pic to real life. Another epic night ride. :D fun fun fun.

A little spooning tonight?

Sorry Goldie.. lol... i dont know what i dont know... so are you riding tonight?? and where and when is it ? :)

I think she's talking about the above post. and as tornique says yea pm me with contact info. for location and time. Riding nights usually pretty random. usually begin before 11pm, sometimes if we're lucky 10pm

Did I miss something while I was sick? the _ _ c _ is up with the spooning _ h _ _.

Fill in the blanks as appropriate.... with imagination. :D

I think she's talking about the above post. and as tornique says yea pm me with contact info. for location and time. Riding nights usually pretty random. usually begin before 11pm, sometimes if we're lucky 10pm

Did I miss something while I was sick? the _ _ c _ is up with the spooning _ h _ _.

Fill in the blanks as appropriate.... with imagination. :D

so...night market tonight? :)

Thanks to those that came to the nightmarket and showed their support :D
Mucho Gracias!!!!

For those that didn't you have one more day... Come to my asian poutine and mango sticky rice stall and mention the random night ride thread I'll throw in a drink w/ your poutine.
haha marketing at its best.

Back
Top Bottom