The Random Night Ride 2.0 | Page 42 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

Wisdoms of the night?

- Start an all womens ping pong league in Thailand.
- Always be ready for someone to start moving when being 2up'd, even when your not expecting to be 2up'd
- Mechanical Throttle errors seem most common under bridges

Wisdoms of the night?

- Start an all womens ping pong league in Thailand.
- Always be ready for someone to start moving when being 2up'd, even when your not expecting to be 2up'd
- Mechanical Throttle errors seem most common under bridges
- Don't hold out on Queen V

fixed

This one was worthy of epicness! Tourn if you are still holding out!!

If i am! Ya! Huh! What you gonna do about it? Ping Pong water torture? lol

BTW.... This is the first group I've ever ridden with that lost the middle section of the group, without loosing the last two :p

oh....I wonder if I'm good enough to ride with you guys.....pm me also please
a group ride would be very fun!!!!

oh....I wonder if I'm good enough to ride with you guys.....pm me also please
a group ride would be very fun!!!!

My newbie group ride got your adrenaline pumping the other day huh? ;)

I'm craving jerk chicken... who's down to hit that place by Eg/Allen? $2.50/plate can't go wrong with that..

I'm craving jerk chicken... who's down to hit that place by Eg/Allen? $2.50/plate can't go wrong with that..

Word of wisdom...

have fun being stuck in traffic. I highly recommend not passing thru via shoulder on the right no matter how tempting it may be!
Can you grab me jerk chicken and drop it off for me? :) thanks brah.

You know you have been riding too much when you're flying back from Ottawa looking out the window and can recognize all the roads! It's like panning through satellite view on a map.

Pilot license next? Where else can you take twisties at 800 km/h.

You know you have been riding too much when you're flying back from Ottawa looking out the window and can recognize all the roads! It's like panning through satellite view on a map.

Pilot license next? Where else can you take twisties at 800 km/h.

Hah! As HunGJaI will soon find out, there are no twisties in the sky... well not the kind that you would enjoy!

RENO! Ride tonight!

Back
Top Bottom