The Random Night Ride 2.0 | Page 46 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

yea epic ride tonight =p

man tekninja i wish i had a dash cam lol. it turned from an 'OH S#!T' to 'omg he saved it' hahahh

and what do u mean nearly need new underwear. i just need a new diaper lol

Hahahah, nice one.

Well, no good close-call is complete without video! Quality kinda sucks but here's what my ContourHD captured:

[video=youtube;jVdNaqRCi08]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVdNaqRCi08[/video]

Hahahah, nice one.

Well, no good close-call is complete without video! Quality kinda sucks but here's what my ContourHD captured:

roads still cold? last night was freezing XD

at this rate, I should buy some stocks in underwear companies lol

glad you saved it

Nice save! What went wrong though? What caused the tank slapper?

Hahahah, nice one.

New graffiti? Pretty sure u mean x-ray. Either way, what's up for tonight around midnight??

Nice save! What went wrong though? What caused the tank slapper?

Not sure to be honest. Possibly a slick/dirty spot during the turn, but I think I may have accelerated out of the turn a bit too hard for the lean I was in. I forget how torquey 1st gear is on that bike sometimes. :p

it didnt help that it was banked either lol, (higher on the left)

Missed out on L&L tonight, but it was nice riding up to Aurora with a few of you guys tonight. Some fun roads, despite the thick fog and my unfortunate HID kit failure.

Oh well! At least we made it back safely to do some hardcore posing at Timmies, just in time to see Phillymon, Goldie and crew pull in from another epic Random Night Ride. :p

Thank you thank you for the epic night ride last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Cant wait for another!

Jenn

so...what time did you guys/ladies end up leaving after I left?

Nice meeting you Jenn btw

I headed out around 2 30 I think...OMG I am and have been so tired for work today with a 730 start lol...dont think I hit the pillow till 330 ish....

Also special thanks to TekNinja for having a spare headlight bulb YEAY!!

Jenn

Thank you thank you for the epic night ride last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Cant wait for another!

Jenn

I believe it is widely known that if I'm not actually on the ride the epicness of said rides is reduces by a factor of 2 and a half :p

However! Lucky for you these rides can only get better ;)

Last edited:
I believe it is widely known that if I'm not actually on the ride the epicness of said rides is reduces by a factor of 2 and a half :p

However! Lucky for you these rides can only get better ;)

Oh it was EPIC..... with or without you!!! ROFL!
Last night's group was alot less of a sausage feast too!!! LoL!

Oh it was EPIC..... with or without you!!! ROFL!
Last night's group was alot less of a sausage feast too!!! LoL!

A sausage feast eh? lol I believe that infers that said sausage was eaten :p LOL

Last edited:
This thread is now about sausages:

grilling_sausages-6643.jpg

sausages-6642.jpg

cooking_sausages-6651.jpg

I think the middle picture is a portuguese sausage actually mister Ujelly :p

where do these epic night rides go?

Back
Top Bottom